Monday, July 06, 2015

Celebrate–MFT July Release Countdown, Day Two

countdownday2_2015jul6


Hi, there, and welcome to Day Two of MFT’s July Release Countdown! Today we’re featuring Brushstroke Birthday Stamp Set, Birthday Wishes & Balloons Stamp Set, Birthday Wishes & Balloons Die-namics, Birthday Balloons Die-namics, Balloon Strings Background, Brushstroke Birthday Greetings Die-namics, and Birthday Present Die-namics. Remember that tomorrow night, July 7th at 10pm, is release! Get all the details at the MFT Blog.


NewReleaseCountdown_Day2

I had a ton of fun combined a bunch of today’s featured products on this card. I started with a Kraft card stock base and stamped Balloon Strings Background with Black Licorice dye ink. Then, on a panel of Sweet Tooth card stock I stamped the sentiment from Brushstroke Birthday stamp set with Black Licorice dye ink using my MISTI to get a bold image. I masked off the sentiment with some sticky note tape and stenciled on white embossing paste with Star Celebration Stencil. While that was drying I cut and assembled Birthday Present Die-namics, cut from the new Plaid Patterns Paper Pack and Sour Apple card stock. Here you can see the dimension it has when assembled—I cocked the top off for this card but it’s made a tiny bit larger so it can be used as a “real” top if you want. So CUTE!!

countdownday2_2015jul6close


I added some translucent vellum “tissue paper” and then created a balloon explosion coming out of the box using Birthday Balloons Die-namics and Sweet Tooth card stock for the strings along with Daffodil card stock, Blu Raspberry card stock, Sour Apple card stock, and Ripe Raspberry card stock for the balloons. I finished off by adding some glitter paper stars, cut with Blueprints 25 Die-namics adhered to a few stenciled stars.

And there you have it: Day Two of MFT’s July Release Countdown! Thanks so much for stopping by! See you back tomorrow for the last day of the Countdown!


1CAS Supplies2_thumb1



~Supplies~
Stamps:
Brushstroke Birthday, Balloon Strings Background (MFT)
Ink:
Black Licorice dye ink (MFT)
Paper: Kraft card stock, Sweet Tooth card stock, Ripe Raspberry card stock, Daffodil card stock, Sour Apple card stock, Blue Raspberry card stock, Plaid Patterns Paper Pack, translucent vellum (MFT); glitter card stock
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Birthday Balloons Die-namics, Birthday Present Die-namics, Blueprints 25 Die-namics, Star Celebration Stencil, foam mounting tape, Quickie Glue Pen, 1/8” ScorTape, white embossing paste, MISTI (MFT)

1CAS-Signature2_thumb1

16 comments:

  1. My heart won't stop love love love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can say is be still my heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful package- right down to the tissue paper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Barb. I am so missing your videos! More please. You have done some fabulous work this week with the countdown and of course, enabling me something awful, but it's worth it. I love all of your designs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Love how you made this a dimensional card and what fantastic colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE it!! So cute and fun with bright colors and that paper again. And using the lid on the side is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card and a cute idea. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nicely done with all the dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! I just love your card, love all the dimension and fun elements, amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sooo adorable! I love the balloon surprise! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the balloons popping out of the box.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun card, clean and neat.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a wonderful card! It has so many fun elements to it, I really love the balloons coming out of the box. Super idea. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. your card is so creative, I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...