Thursday, July 16, 2015

You Are in My Thoughts–MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #237

MFTWSC237_2015jul16


Hi, everyone, I’m back again with this week’s MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge! Are you ready? Here’s this week’s sketch. All of the details about the sketch challenge are available on the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog as well as in the weekly newsletter. The MFT Challenge & Inspiration Team will be on hand to provide plenty of inspiration to get you started.


MFTWSC237

Do you ever see a sketch and just are at a loss as to where to begin? This was it for me, LOL! I had a lot of trouble deciding what to use for that wonky panel and eventually I decided to use the quilt from Blueprints 20 Die-namics. I started with a Sweet Tooth card stock base, then added a Sweet Tooth card stock panel on which I spread some white embossing powder through Split Diagonal Stencil. I popped it up on foam after hand drawing a frame around it on the base. I assembled my quilt using Dots & Stripes Sorbet Paper Pack and popped it up on foam. The sentiment is from Clearly Sentimental about Sympathy and was stamped on a strip of Black Licorice card stock with Versamark and heat embossed with white detail embossing powder. I finished off with a Vintage Button Die-namics, cut from silver foil card stock and distressed with Steel Gray hybrid ink before tying it on with silver cord.

And that’s it! Thanks so much for stopping by today—see you soon!


1CAS Supplies2_thumb1




~Supplies~
Stamps:
Clearly Sentimental About Sympathy (MFT)
Ink:
Versamark, Steel Gray hybrid ink (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Black Licorice card stock, Dots & Stripes Sorbet Paper Pack, silver foil card stock (MFT)  
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Blueprints 20 Die-namics, Vintage Buttons Die-namics, Split Diagonal Stencil, white detail embossing powder, white embossing paste, foam mounting tape (MFT); silver cord, heat tool

1CAS-Signature2_thumb1

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful and interesting card!
    Very inspiring indeed, thanks Barbara!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...