Thursday, July 30, 2015

Shine On–MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #239

MFTWSC239_2015jul29


Hi, everyone, I’m back again with this week’s MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge! Are you ready? Here’s this week’s sketch. All of the details about the sketch challenge are available on the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog as well as in the weekly newsletter. The MFT Challenge & Inspiration Team will be on hand to provide plenty of inspiration to get you started.


MFTWSC239

This was a super fun card to make and I didn’t even make a shaker card, LOL!! I started with a Sweet Tooth card stock base, then added another layer of Sweet Tooth card stock cut with Blueprints 20 Die-namics. Next I cut some Ranger watercolor paper with Cross-Stitch Circle STAX Die-namics and water colored my background. All of the images are from MSTN Things With Wings and MSTN Things With Wings Die-namics, stamped on Ranger water color paper with Black Licorice hybrid ink. The back ground and the images were colored with Zig Clean Color Brush Markers—the more I use the things the more I am LOVING them!! The sentiment was stamped on Black Licorice card stock with Versamark and heat embossed with white detail embossing powder and I used foam mounting tape for dimension, and finished off with some enamel dots.

And that’s it from me today! Thanks so much for stopping by—see you soon!


1CAS Supplies2_thumb1



~Supplies~
Stamps:
MSTN Things With Wings (MFT)
Ink:
Black Licorice hybrid ink, Versamark (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Black Licorice card stock, Ranger watercolor paper (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Blueprints 20 Die-namics, Cross-Stitch Circle STAX Die-namics, MSTN Things With Wings Die-namics, foam mounting tape, white detail embossing powder (MFT); Zig Clean Color Brush Markers, heat tool, enamel dots


1CAS-Signature2_thumb1

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card! It made me smile the minute I saw it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so adorable I couldn't help but smile the instant I set eyes on it. Love the colors and the coloring.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...