Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Creative Construction with Blueprints - Celebrate with Tag Builders

ccwithblueprints_tags_2015_jul14


Hi, and welcome to this month’s MFT Creative Construction With Blueprints Design Team Challenge! This month we’re challenged to use our Tag Builder Blueprints for our projects.


MFT_CreativeConstruction_SideBar

I’m not usually a big tag maker so this really WAS a challenge for me! But I must admit it was FUN so you might be seeing more tags in the future :)

For my first tag, I started by cutting Sweet Tooth card stock with Tag Builder Blueprints 1 Die-namics and stamping the whole thing with Balloon Strings Background and Black Licorice dye ink. I added a strip of patterned paper from Plaid Patterns Paper Pack, cut with a die from Blueprints 17 Die-namics, popped up on foam. The sentiment is from BB Birthday Bears, stamped on a strip of Sweet Tooth card stock cut with Blueprints 22 Die-namics. I cut the “happy” from Brushstroke Birthday Greetings Die-namics from Black Licorice card stock and popped it up on foam, added Birthday Balloons Die-namics, cut from Sour Apple card stock, Daffodil card stock, Orange Fizz card stock, and Blu Raspberry card stock and arranged them on the balloon strings. I finished off with a little gift package from BB Birthday Bears and BB Birthday Bears Die-namics, colored with Copic markers and popped up, as well.  

ccwithblueprints_tags_2015_jul14a


My second card is a little more CAS but I love it just as much :) I started by cutting some Ranger watercolor paper with Tag Builder Blueprints 2 Die-namics and did a little water color wash using my new Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. I added the top of the tag, cut from Black Licorice card stock. The sentiment is from BB Birthday Bears and was stamped on a strip of Black Licorice card stock and heat embossed with white detail embossing powder, then backed with some Sweet Tooth card stock cut with a die from Blueprints 21 Die-namics. The balloons are from BB Birthday Bears and BB Birthday Bears Die-namics, stamped with Black Licorice hybrid ink and also water colored with my Zigs, then popped up on foam mounting tape. The black bow was cut from Blueprints 26 Die-namics and I finished off with some baker’s twine.

ccwithblueprints_tags_2015_jul14b


And there you have my tags! Yep, I might have to make more of them—they WERE fun! Thanks so much for stopping by—see you soon!


1CAS Supplies2_thumb1

ccwithblueprints_tags_2015_jul14a





ccwithblueprints_tags_2015_jul14b



~Supplies~
Happy Birthday Tag:
Stamps:
BB Birthday Bears, Balloon Strings Background (MFT)
Ink:
Black Licorice dye ink, Black Licorice hybrid ink (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Black Licorice card stock, Orange Zest card stock, Blu Raspberry card stock, Sour Apple card stock, Daffodil card stock, Plaid Patterns Paper Pack (MFT); Neenah Classic Crest Cover, Solar White Smooth, 110lb
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Birthday Balloons Die-namics, Blueprints 17 Die-namics, Blueprints 22 Die-namics, Brushstroke Birthday Greetings Die-namics, Tag Builder Blueprints 1 Die-namics, foam mounting tape (MFT); Copic markers, twine

For You Tag:
Stamps:
BB Birthday Bears (MFT)
Ink:
Versamark, Black Licorice hybrid ink (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Black Licorice card stock, Ranger watercolor paper (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
BB Birthday Bears Die-namics, Blueprints 21 Die-namics, Blueprints 26 Die-namics, Tag Builder Blueprints 2 Die-namics, foam mounting tape, white detail embossing powder, small water brush (MFT); Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers, baker’s twine, heat tool

1CAS-Signature2_thumb1

1 comment:

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...