Thursday, July 23, 2015

You’re Amazing–MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #238

MFTWSC238_2015jul23


Hi, everyone, I’m back again with this week’s MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge! Are you ready? Here’s this week’s sketch. All of the details about the sketch challenge are available on the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog as well as in the weekly newsletter. The MFT Challenge & Inspiration Team will be on hand to provide plenty of inspiration to get you started.

MFTWSC238

I pretty much kept strictly to the sketch on this one. I started with a Sweet Tooth card stock base, then added more Sweet Tooth card stock cut with Blueprints 20 Die-namics. Next is a panel of Ranger watercolor paper on which I stamped the sentiment from Written in Watercolor with Versamark. I heat embossed it with white detail embossing powder then did a watercolor wash using Blueberry dye ink and Lush Lagoon dye ink. I matted it with silver glitter paper and popped it up on foam mounting tape. Then I added Flutter of Butterflies – Lace Die-namics and Flutter of Butterflies – Solid Die-namics cut from Blueberry card stock, Lush Lagoon card stock, and more silver glitter paper. I popped them up on foam, as well and finished off with some enamel dots.

And that’s it! Pretty simple but those butterflies in silver glitter just make me smile :) Thanks so much for stopping by today—see you soon!


1CAS Supplies2_thumb1




~Supplies~
Stamps:
Written in Watercolor (MFT)
Ink:
Blueberry dye ink, Lush Lagoon dye ink, Versamark (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Blueberry card stock, Lush Lagoon card stock, Ranger watercolor paper (MFT); silver glitter paper
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Blueprints 20 Die-namics, Flutter of Butterflies – Lace Die-namics, Flutter of Butterflies – Solid Die-namics, white detail embossing powder, foam mounting tape (MFT); water brush, enamel dots, heat tool

1CAS-Signature2_thumb1

1 comment:

  1. Well, ya' know how much I dislike blue, but... this could change my mind! :) Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!