Sunday, September 13, 2015

I Love You a Bushel and a Peck–SSSC #286

SSSC286_2015sep13


Hello, all, it’s time for another Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge!!! I love today’s sketch so much!


SSSC286

I might also have mentioned how much I’m loving BB Harvest Mouse, too ;-) Yeah, I’m using him again on this card—simply couldn’t help myself! I started with a Sweet Tooth card stock base, then added another piece of Sweet Tooth card stock cut with a die from Blueprints 15 Die-namics. To that I added some Homespun Gingham Paper Pack cut with Cross-Stitch Rectangle STAX Die-namics, tied around some baker’s twine, and popped that up on the base. I added a circle of Ranger watercolor paper, cut with Circle STAX Set 2 Die-namics, trimmed off on the side, and with a background made with my Zig Clean Color Brush Markers. To that I added a Blueprints 21 Die-namics and Daffodil card stock sun, a Cloud Cover-Up Die-namics and Sweet Tooth card stock cloud, and a Kraft card stock Prairie Fence Die-namics.

SSSC286_2015sep13b

Then I cut BB Harvest Mouse Die-namics from Neenah Classic Crest Cover, Solar White Smooth, 110lb and stamped the coordinating image from BB Harvest Mouse with Black Licorice hybrid ink, colored it with Copic markers, and popped it up on foam on the fence. I love this little guy!

And that’s it! Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope to see you playing the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge with us! See you soon!


1CAS Supplies2_thumb1




~Supplies~
Stamps:
BB Harvest Mouse (MFT)
Ink:
Black Licorice hybrid ink (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Kraft card stock, Daffodil card stock, Homespun Gingham Paper Pack, Ranger watercolor paper (MFT); Neenah Classic Crest Cover, Solar White Smooth, 110lb
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Blueprints 15 Die-namics, Blueprints 21 Die-namics, Circle STAX Set 2 Die-namics, Cloud Cover-Up Die-namics, Cross-Stitch Rectangle STAX Die-namics, BB Harvest Mouse Die-namics, Prairie Fence Die-namics, foam mounting tape (MFT); Copic markers, baker’s twine, Zig Clean Color Brush Markers

1CAS-Signature2_thumb1

2 comments:

  1. This is just the cutest thing! Love this little guy, and you've colored him just right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this little cutie Bar, I ordered this fun set last week!! Can't wait to get it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...