Friday, September 25, 2015

Thank You–MFT Color Challenge #30

MFTCPC30_2015sep25

Hi, all, I'm back with this week's MFT Color Challenge! Are you ready? Here’s this week’s color combo: Spearmint, Tropical Teal, Lemon Chiffon, and Gumdrop Green. All of the details about the color challenge are available on the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog as well as in the weekly newsletter. The MFT Challenge & Inspiration Team will be on hand to provide plenty of inspiration to get you started.



MFT_ColorChallenge_PaintBook_#30

I wasn’t sure about this combo at first but I ended up loving it!! I started with a Kraft card stock base, then added a piece of Black Licorice card stock at a wonky angle. Then I did some smooshing with all of the challenge colors on Ranger Watercolor paper, tied around some black baker’s twine and popped that up on foam mounting tape also at an angle. Next up is some Dots & Stripes Fresh Paper Pack cut with Blueprints 12 Die-namics, also popped up on foam. To that I added a die cut from Words of Gratitude Die-namics cut from wood veneer and Label Maker Sentiments and Label Tape Die-namics to finish the thought. I added some stars and was done! I’m liking it!

MFTCPC30_2015sep25b


And there you have it! Thanks so much for stopping by—see you soon!

1fallsupplies



~Supplies~
Stamps:
Label Maker Sentiments (MFT)
Ink:
Spearmint dye ink, Tropical Teal dye ink, Lemon Chiffon dye ink, Gumdrop Green dye ink, Black Licorice dye ink (MFT)
Paper:
Kraft card stock, Black Licorice card stock, Sweet Tooth card stock, Dots & Stripes Fresh Paper Pack, Ranger watercolor paper, silver foil card stock (MFT); wood veneer
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Label Tape Die-namics, Words of Gratitude Die-namics, foam mounting tape (MFT); baker’s twine

1fallsignature

2 comments:

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...