Sunday, September 06, 2015

I’m Glad You’re My Friend–SSSC #285

SSSC285_2015sep6


Hey, there, it’s time for another Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge! I love this week’s classic sketch that can be used in so many different ways!


SSSC285

I started with a Sweet Tooth card stock base, then added a piece of Sweet Tooth card stock that had been dry embossed with English Brick Wall Stencil, popped up on foam mounting tape after I tied around some baker’s twine. Next is a piece of Ranger watercolor paper, cut with Double Stitched Square STAX Die-namics and watercolored with my Zigs Clean Color Brush Markers and also popped up on foam. Then I cut LJD Poppies and Leaves Die-namics from watercolor paper, stamped them with LJD Delicate Pretty Poppies, colored them with my Zigs, and also popped them up on foam.

SSSC285_2015sep6b


To finish off I added some enamel dots and it was done! Be sure to check out what the other designers have for you at the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge Blog and come join us!


1CAS Supplies2_thumb1




~Supplies~
Stamps:
LJD Delicate Pretty Poppies (MFT)
Ink:
Black Licorice hybrid ink (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Ranger watercolor paper (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Double Stitched Square STAX Die-namics, LJD Poppies and Leaves Die-namics, English Brick Wall Stencil, foam mounting tape (MFT); baker’s twine, enamel dots, Zig Clean Color Brush Markers

1CAS-Signature2_thumb1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...