Friday, August 07, 2020

Autumn Blessings–Four Days Until MFT’s August Release
























Hello and welcome to Day Four of
MFT’s August Release Countdown! Release is in four days, on August 11 at 10am Eastern so make a note. And be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for all the details. Today we’re previewing Autumn Blessing Stamp Set, Autumn Blessing Die-namics, Ghostly Greetings Stamp Set, Ghostly Greetings Die-namics, Hey, Ghoul Die-namics, Lots of Leaves Cover-Up Die-namics, and Wonky Dots Stencil




Next to Christmas, this month is always my favorite because it has a lot of Fall and Halloween products which I love! When I saw All the Leaves Cover-Up Die-namics I might have squealed just a bit and couldn’t wait to play with it!

For this card, I cut it from Ranger Watercolor paper and used Peerless Watercolors in Fall hues, avoiding the “frame” all around. Once it was dry I spattered it with clean water, black acrylic ink, and gold acrylic ink then applied the gold ink all around on the “frame”.





























While waiting for that to dry, I heat embossed Autumn Blessing Stamp Set on a Black Licorice card stock card base with gold detail embossing powder. When this was done, I adhered the watercolored leaves to the card base with foam tape and finished off with a matching sequin on each leaf.

And that’s it from me today! Thanks so much for stopping by! See you back tomorrow for Day Three of MFT’s August Release Countdown!







All products from My Favorite Things unless otherwise noted.

Stamps: Autumn Blessings
Die-namics: Lots of Leaves Cover-Up
MFT Card Stock/Specialty Papers: Black Licorice
Supplies/Tools: foam mounting tape, Smart Grid Paper Pad

Other: Die-cutting machine, paper cutter, Mini MISTI, Mini MISTI Grid Paper Pad, MISTI Bar Magnets, Ranger Watercolor paper, gold detail embossing powder, Embossing Magic, Multi Medium Matte Glue, Precision Tip Glue Applicator Bottle, QuickStik Pick-up Tool, Mini Mister, water brush, plastic eraser, Scor-Buddy, Peerless Watercolors, water brush, sequins

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous watercolor! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning. Love the distress inking/splatter with the black and gold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fall is my favorite season even though we don’t get too much of it here in California. I love the colors you used and the dye background -very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just absolutely beautiful! The colors are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Barbara! I love the cover die and I squealed, too! Thanks so much for your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea to use watercolor paper to enhance the coloring of the leaves dienamic.!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card! The black background with your water colored leaves...perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...