Sunday, August 16, 2020

Hey, Gullfriend! MFT’s August Vault Release is in Two Days!!!




















Hey, everyone, it’s time for a new MFT Vault Release on Tuesday, August 18th at 10am Eastern! It’s the biggest release yet and I’m telling you, some of my all-time favorites are back and I couldn’t be happier!! Today we’re previewing BB Polynesian Paradise Stamp Set and Die-namics, Tiki Hut Die-namics, Beach Scene Builder Die-namics, Seaside Seagulls Stamp Set and Die-namics, PI Book in Hand Stamp Set and Die-namics, PI You're Essential Stamp Set and Die-namics, and PI Critical Care Stamp Set and Die-namics. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for all the details!




I seriously jumped up and down when I saw some of the products coming back this month and this was one of them! I ALWAYS loved this set and was very sad when it retired. It’s simple in design but that’s part of the reason it’s so versatile!! I love it, I tell you! Which is why I chose it to work with for the first day of countdown.

To begin, I sponged my sky on Sweet Tooth card stock with Blue Breeze dye ink and the recently released Rolling Clouds Stencil—really loving this stencil, too—and adhered it directly to a Sweet Tooth card stock base! Then I cut Summer Splash card stock with Ocean Motion Die-namics, sponged the edges with Summer Splash dye ink and layered them with foam tape for dimension with the sentiment stamped on the top layer.

































Next I stamped the images with Extreme Black hybrid ink, cut them out with the coordinating Die-namics, colored them with Copic markers, and popped them up in the scene with foam tape. The sun was cut from Lemon Chiffon card stock with A2 Circle STAX and adhered directly to the card front.

And that’s it from me today! Thanks so much for stopping by—see you back tomorrow with more of my favorites from MFT’s August Vault Release!





All products from My Favorite Things unless otherwise noted.

Stamps: Seaside Seagulls
Die-namics: Seaside Seagulls, Ocean Motion, A2 Circle STAX
Stencils: Rolling Clouds
Dye Ink: Blue Breeze, Summer Splash
Hybrid Ink: Extreme Black
MFT Card Stock/Specialty Papers: Sweet Tooth, Lemon Chiffon, Summer Splash, No Line Coloring
Supplies/Tools: foam mounting tape, Smart Grid Paper Pad

Other: Die-cutting machine, paper cutter, Mini MISTI, Mini MISTI Grid Paper Pad, MISTI Bar Magnets, Copic markers, tape runner, QuickStik Pick-up Tool, Sakura White Gelly Roll Pen, plastic eraser, Mini Ink Blending Tool, Mini Ink Blending Foam Pads, Scor-Buddy

8 comments:

  1. These gulls are so adorable. Really sweet girlfriend card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, it truly feels as if the gulls are floating in the ocean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those sea gulls are so cute and the sentiment makes it a must have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK - I will try again. Maybe it's my touchpad? I love the way your card looks w/ its layers of waves. It's such a cute card and I like the layout a lot. I like the sun, too - not overdone, just a circle. TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those seagulls are so cute!Love the clouds and the die cut waves!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute! It reminds me of the seagulls from Finding Nemo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...