Saturday, August 29, 2020

Sending You Sunshine–Crazy 4 Challenges #550







































Hello, welcome to another
Crazy 4 Challenges post! Today is my last guest spot for the month—it’s been a ton of fun to play along with the team this month! This week’s challenge is retro. I think this beach scene qualifies, don’t you?

I started by watercoloring my background with Peerless Watercolors and adhered it to a Sweet Tooth card stock base. Next I cut Natural card stock with Inside & Out Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics and framed the background by popping it up on foam tape—this also acts as the beach element. I added a few elements from Beach Scene Builder Die-namics to complete the scene, along with Petite Clouds Die-namics.







Next I stamped images from Sun-Lovin’ Santa Stamp Set with Extreme Black hybrid ink on No Line Coloring card stock, cut them out with coordinating Die-namics, colored with Copic markers and popped them up in the scene. To finish off, I added a heat embossed sentiment on Black Licorice card stock cut with Skinny Strips Die-namics, also with foam tape.

And that’s it from me today! Be sure to check out what the Crazy 4 Challenges team has to show you, too, and hope to see you playing along!

Amy Ottmers
Karen Ostergard
Kathleen Adams
Maryann Einam
Rebecca Ednie
Nicky Foden
Tracey Farr
Lois Bak
Frances Byrne

Thanks so much for stopping by! See you soon!






All products from My Favorite Things unless otherwise noted.

Stamps: Sun-Lovin' Santa
Die-namics: Sun-Lovin' Santa, Inside & Out Stitched Circle STAX, Skinny Strips, Beach Scene Builder, Petite Clouds
Hybrid Ink: Extreme Black
MFT Card Stock/Specialty Papers: Sweet Tooth, Natural, No Line Coloring, Black Licorice, Gumdrop Green, Pineapple
Supplies/Tools: foam mounting tape, Smart Grid Paper Pad


Other: Die-cutting machine, paper cutter, Mini MISTI, Mini MISTI Grid Paper Pad, MISTI Bar Magnets, Copic markers, Ranger Watercolor paper, tape runner, white detail embossing powder, Embossing Magic, Multi Medium Matte Glue, Precision Tip Glue Applicator Bottle, QuickStik Pick-up Tool, water brush, plastic eraser, Scor-Buddy, heat tool, Versamark




3 comments:

  1. Your card is adorable! Reminds me of my brother who always dressed as Santa for the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card, massive smile factor. I have these stamps and think the way you've used them is great. Janex

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...