Saturday, August 08, 2020

Happy Birthday, Sweet 16–Crazy 4 Challenges #547




































Hi everyone, I’m back with a new
Crazy 4 Challenges card. Our challenge this week is to create a Sweet 16 card. This was a fun challenge and I love what I came up with for it!

To begin, I stamped Balloon Bundle Stamp Set with Extreme Black hybrid ink on No Line Coloring card stock, cut them out with the coordinating Die-namics, and colored them with Copic markers. Once they were colored, I added highlights with a Sakura white Gelly Roll pen. Next I created my back ground by simple spattering some black and gold acrylic ink on a panel of Sweet Tooth card stock and once dry, popped it up on a Sweet Tooth card stock base.






























Next I popped up Balloon Bundle with foam, added the sentiment, heat embossed on Black Licorice card stock. Then I added “16” cut from Gold Sparkle card stock with Impact Alphabet Die-namics and finished off with Sweet Die-namics cut from Black Licorice card stock.

And there you have it—thanks so much for stopping by today! See you later for more from MFT’s August Release Countdown!






All products from My Favorite Things unless otherwise noted.

Stamps: Balloon Bundle
Die-namics: Balloon Bundle, Impact Alphabet, Sweet
Hybrid Ink: Extreme Black
MFT Card Stock/Specialty Papers: Sweet Tooth, Black Licorice, No Line Coloring, Gold Sparkle
Supplies/Tools: foam mounting tape, Smart Grid Paper Pad

Other: Die-cutting machine, paper cutter, Mini MISTI, Mini MISTI Grid Paper Pad, MISTI Bar Magnets, Copic markers, gold detail embossing powder, Embossing Magic, Multi Medium Matte Glue, Precision Tip Glue Applicator Bottle, QuickStik Pick-up Tool, Sakura White Gelly Roll Pen, plastic eraser, Scor-Buddy, heat tool

1 comment:

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...