Friday, April 30, 2010

Sneak peek at a BRAND SPANKING NEW MFT product

[If you're looking for my Stamp Simply card, please scroll down to the next post. Thanks!]

MFT
is PROUD to introduce Die-namics, it’s own EXCLUSIVE, American made line of steel dies! Each die comes in a clear bag adorned with the FABULOUS Die-namics logo!

That's right, MFT dies!!! This is so stinkin' exciting! These dies will be available for purchase for the May release on May 5th, at 10pm EDT. Here are the three designs:

Clouds - $14.95
MFT Die-namics Clouds (one die, with three different sized clouds on it)
Small – 1.25” wide and .70” tall
Medium – 1.89” wide and 1.06” tall
Large – 2.51” wide and 1.41” tall

Scalloped Scallops - $10.95
MFT
Die-namics Scalloped Scallops
(pretty and perfect… the MFT way)
6” long, with each scallop measuring 1.5”

Jumbo Scallops - $10.95
MFT
Die-namics Jumbo Scallops
(perfectly smooth oval-ish scallops)
6” long, with each scallop measuring 1.5”


What do you think? Aren't they awesome!??!!

I'll bet you want to see them in action, right? Well, OK, I do happen to have a little card for you--using all three dies! I couldn't stop with one, LOL!!


I used white cardboard for my clouds--you know, the kind that comes in the back of certain DSP? Then I brushed it with Weathered Wood Distress ink to give it a little "rainy" look. And, of course, I used both scallop dies for the border. I love them!!!!!!!!!! Other MFT products are: Glittered Garnishes - Summer, Birthday Blast ribbon, Scoop o'Buttons - Summer Collection, Red Hot card stock, and Stephanie Fizer Papers - Summer Collection. For all of the dies, I used my normal Cuttlebug sandwich: A plate, B plate, card stock, die with the cutting edge down, C plate (I know my B and C plates are reversed as to the recommendations but this is how I prefer them) and I ran it through twice. I don't know if that was necessary or not, I just did it to be sure. They cut like a hot knife through buttah, peeps!


Guess what else? All of the VIP packages that were sold on April 20th contained a surprise item: one of these dies--you never know what might find it's way into one of those packages ;-)

Thanks for stopping by! More of the Design Team will be showing you projects using the new dies today, so be sure and check back on Kim's blog at 11:00am to get the list. I'm sure you'll be glad you did :)

~Supplies~
Stamps:
Rain Or Shine (MFT)

Paper: Very Vanilla, Yoyo Yellow (SU!); Red Hot, Summer Collection (MFT); card board

Ink: Memento London Fog and Lady Bug; Weathered Wood Distress Ink (Ranger)

Accessories: Cuttlebug (Provocraft); Die-namics Clouds, Large Scallops, and Scalloped Scallop dies (MFT); button, ribbon, Glittered Garnishes (MFT); twine; Christmas Star punch (Martha Stewart
)


45 comments:

  1. Soooooooo adorable! Love the umbrella placed off the edge of the main panel and what GORGEOUS colors! Your details are always spot on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow gf.. those dies look so neat.... I just may hv to look into those... similar to PTI.. love them all! Gotta save my pennies! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no...just what I need...another place to get addicted to...wow...Great card! Love the inside, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Barbara! What a clever way to incorporate all the dies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card and need the cloud die!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card and love those darn clouds!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this, so bright and cheery!! will definitly be a pick me up!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you get the prize for using all three dies. excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG!!! Cloud dies!!!! That's exactly what I've been waiting for!! Whoopee! I can't wait! OH, and your card is simply adorable!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the plain scallop layered with the scalloped scallop! Ooh that feels weird to type! Gorgeous card Bar!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE this! this is awesome news. great card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love both of the edge cutting dies. I think they are such a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely awesome! Lovin' that cloud die!! PERFECT for your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this card. I also love the way you used all three dies. The card is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really sweet card Barbara...love all those elements put together!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, this is darling! I must have the cloud die!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What an adorable card!! Love the dies......I may need the clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my word is this a cute card! Love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Stunning! I love the way you made the rain & what a gorgeous way to recycle.

    ReplyDelete
  20. sweet card and I can't wait to get my hands on some of these dies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. just adorable! can't wait to get the other dies!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great card! I love the colors. Fantastic new dies. I am loving the clouds what a cool and original idea. I will have to be on the look out for them.

    ReplyDelete
  23. This really is very exciting! Love the thought of MFT having dies! Such a pretty little card - your colours are always so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous card and I love the new dies!

    ReplyDelete
  25. You used ALL three?!? That's GREAT!! Darling card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your card is adorable, and the dies look fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. What an adorable card...LOVE it! The dies are a must have!

    ReplyDelete
  28. First, your card is adorable! Second, I am loving the idea of MFT having dies! I'm marking my calendar for those scallop ones!

    ReplyDelete
  29. What an adorable card! That cloud die is a MUST HAVE item!!! I love your layout, the color combo, the sentiment too!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great card Barbara! Love the way you used all three die cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great product idea! Looks like there will be lots of fun new stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  32. GASP!!!! OMG....those clouds are SOOOO mine! Can't wait for the release!! Great card!! I {heart} clouds and umbrellas.

    ReplyDelete
  33. OMG Barbara! This is amazing! I love all those fun new scallops and clouds! What a great card! You are so talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Those dies look fabulous - I'd love a cloud die cut. Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  35. These dies are so cute! What an adorable card. A real pick-me-up. I'd love to have an umbrella like that. I'd sure get a lot of use out of it around here lately.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Your card is absolutely beautiful. Love every little detail.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Awesome! Love the different elements on your focal panel, and the layered scallop border is FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  38. What a fantastic card! I love the scallops and the cloud....what an exciting addition to the company!

    ReplyDelete
  39. VERY cute!!!! LOVE the combination of papers, and those dies are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...