Saturday, May 01, 2010

Expecting Love...MFT May Teaser, Day One and C4C #35

Lots going on today, friends! First, Happy May Day!!! It's Crazy 4 Challenges day and it's also day one of My Favorite Things' May teasers. Did you love the Die-namics sneak yesterday? Did the DT not have the most awesome ideas for these wonderful dies? In case you don't know what I'm talking about, go to Kim's blog and check out the DT lovelies using MFT's newest product, Die-namics.


Today Cindy Haffner has a sketch challenge for us:


I flipped the sketch and I'm using two of the new Die-namics dies on this card: Jumbo Scallop and Scalloped Scallops, for my border. I ADORE the two of them together for a border! Perfection! My sentiment is from Clearly Sentimental About Babies. It was the Triple Scoop set last month and will be available on it's own on May 5th at 10:00pm EDT, as will all three of the new dies.


Are you getting tired of this paper yet, LOL? October Afternoon's Ducks In a Row is my new fave! Love the colors and the designs are gorgeous!!! I thought the "ducks in a row" were perfect for a baby card :) I'm also using Yoyo Yellow and Soft Sky paper, along with my new Labels Ten Nestabilities, some buttons from MFT's Spring Button Collection, ribbon, and punched out butterflies.

Here's the inside--such sweet sentiments in this set!!!


I also need to mention that the sponsor for C4C this week is One Stop Card Crafts. See the C4C blog for all the deets. NOW, be sure to check out the samples by the rest of my crazy girls...er, I mean the Crazy 4 Challenges team ;-)
THEN, you know what to do--we'd love to have you come along and play with us. Just do your thing with the challenge and link it to Mr. Linky on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Please link directly to your project. And, if you upload to a public gallery, please use the key word C4C35.

And be sure to hit Kim's blog today at 11:00am to see the list of all the MFT Design Team that have sneaky peeks for you. Thanks for dropping by today! I'll have another teaser for you tomorrow :)


~Supplies~
Stamps:
Clearly Sentimental About Babies (MFT)

Paper: Whisper White, YoYo Yellow, Soft Sky (MFT); Ducks In a Row (October Afternoon)

Ink: Memento London Fog

Accessories: Cuttlebug (Provocraft); Scallops and Scalloped Scallops Die-namic dies (MFT); Labels Ten Nestabilities (Spellbinders); ribbon, 3M foam squares, flat back pearls (craft store); buttons (MFT); butterfly punches (Martha Stewart and Marvy)


26 comments:

  1. Barbara, That sunny yellow,scallops, bow and sweet ducks make a fab card! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable Barb, love the DP you used for this

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is sooo cute Barbara, I love the papers and the fabby borders! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hv those papers, need to pull them out more.. love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh Barb, that paper is AWESOME! What a darling card. I love the scalloped edge as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely! The colors are so bright and sunny and the double scallop really creates a soft feel:)
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  7. Barbara I love how you used the ducks on the paper! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww I love love love those ducks! Such a cute card BArbara.

    ReplyDelete
  9. so sweet...and yes, that dp is fabulous....and the sentiment are really rocking as well

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so sweet. Perfect for a little baby on the way!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The is such an adorable card!! I love your colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute as can be, Barbara! I love your paper choices!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh how really really sweet!! Love the colors!! I have that paper and you have inspired me to use it!!

    HUGs - LORi

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh this is so CUTE! I LOVE that ducky paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Total CUTENESS!!! Love those little duckies :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is adorable, love the butterflies and the ribbon is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  17. A ducky card newer LOOKED so FABULOUS! Goreous design and colors! Beautifully adorable, Barbara!

    ReplyDelete
  18. so darling!! love how those scallops look together too- awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super sweet! Great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  20. HOW precious is this?! Absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...