Sunday, May 30, 2010

Emma Blowing Kisses - MFT Teaser, Day Two

Happy Sunday!! I've got another MFT sneak for you today--Emma Blowing Kisses. There are two more sets sneaking today as well: Fred Bear & the Butterfly and Wyatt Says WOW. You can see samples of all of the new sets today if you check in at Kim's blog at 11:00am EDT--she'll have a list of the DT members with some goodness to show you. This little girl is modeled by Kim's little girl, Emma! I had the pleasure of meeting Little Miss Emma in person at CHA last summer and she is just as adorable as her namesake stamp image!


I'm also showing you my Fresh Cut Grass Die-namics die in action. Folks, this thing cuts that MFT felt (I'm using the Outdoor Essentials collection) like butter! Not a stray fiber anywhere--so clean! I'm also using the Scalloped Scallop border die--I swear, I can't get enough of these dies! I stamped Emma on a Perfect Paper Panel with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored her with Copic markers and paper pieced her dress. Other MFT products that I used are Sour Apple card stock (can't get enough of this either, apparently, LOL--it's fast becoming one of my favorite greens!) and the Spring button collection.

Here's the inside of my card with another sentiment (and more kisses) from the set.

Thanks for stopping by! And don't forget to check out Kim's blog at 11:am and check out the Guest Designer Challenge--you have until Tuesday evening to get your entry done--so what are you waiting for!? See you back tomorrow for another sneak!

~Supplies~
Stamps:
Emma Blowing Kisses (MFT)

Paper:
Sour Apple card stock, Perfect Paper Panels (MFT); Perfect Plum (SU!); The All About Girls Stack (DCWV)

Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black and Rhubarb Stalk

Accessories:
Cuttlebug (Provocraft); Scalloped Scallop and Fresh Cut Grass Die-namics dies, button, felt (MFT); twill; Copic markers


24 comments:

  1. This is an adoralbe card!! That grass is too cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You put cards together SO professionally my friend, all the pieces are JUST RIGHT!!!! Great colors goin on to!!! and I'm thinking that you KNEW these are my Daughters Select Fastpitch team colors. Lady Outlaws! LOL

    Have a great day my friend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!!! I just love that grass! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet, love all that grass.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, how sweet is this?!!! Love the "mwah" and the fabby felt grass; GREAT card Barbara :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, Barbara! The colours are gorgeous and love that grass!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute ! Great colors and I love the grass!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way too cute Bar. Love that grass.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet image. Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Man, that grass is fab-o! Darling card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Darling card! Love all your felt grass! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. AWWWW so sweet...love the new grass die cut...a must have for sure :) LOL!!! Fabbo card Barbara!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm lovin' that new grass die and what an adorable card...inside and out!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So sweet Barbara! I just love that felt grass! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. SO CUTE! Love the grass and the twill!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Totally cute ....... I have an Emma too with that same haircut and color :) What a nice way to wake up this morning surfing your blog before we got out and hit the surf :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awwww, that is SO cute and the grass looks FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awww, how sweet! Love the felt grass!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...