Thursday, May 13, 2010

U Rock! MFT's Greatest Hits - Fizer

Hey, my peeps! I'm back today with My Favorite Things' Greatest Hits. Last month we did WTG, this month we're doing Stephanie Fizer sets. One of my all-time fave Fizer sets is The Poppies! I love these rockin' girls!!


I decided to go psychedelic today, LOL! I'm using patterned paper from a Prima mat stack called Rock On! I stamped one of the Poppies on a Perfect Paper Panel with Memento Rich Cocoa ink and colored her with Copic markers and shaded with a Prismacolor pencil. Then I cut it out with a Classic Circle Nestabilities die and matted with a Inverted Circle mat of MFT's Fossil card stock (out of stock right now but keep checking back). The U in the sentiment is from Bling 'Bet and the ROCK is from The Poppies. Some bling and some gold cording finished it off! My layout is TESC112.

Wanna see some more projects with Fizer sets that you might not have seen in a while? There'll be a list of DT members playing along today at 11:00am EDT at Kim's blog, so check 'em out! And, there's a special promotion on Fizer stamps this week: Good only on Thursday and Friday of this week, 15% off Fizer sets, only. The code is FIZER. So what are you waiting for!!!???

Thanks for stopping by!

~Supplies~
Stamps: The Poppies, Bling 'Bet (MFT)
Paper: Fossil, Perfect Paper Panels (MFT); Rock On (Prima)
Ink: Memento Rich Cooca; Pink Passion (SU!)
Accessories: Cuttlebug (Provocraft); Classic Circle and Classic Inverted Circles (Spellbinders); bling, cold cording (craft store); Copic markers; Prismacolor pencils, OMS, blending stumps


20 comments:

  1. I love these girls!! Maybe I need to pull them out again and ink them up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is GORGEOUS. Love it. So fun and funky. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pink hair and the pinked circle!! Fabulous Bar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! I am loving the pink hair! You picked the perfect papers for this set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome card Barbara, so FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute! love that pink hair ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very Fun! Love the pink hair! Perfect papers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh!!! Very cool and so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rock on with your bad self and your adorable card, Barbara! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. your rocking card just reminded me that this is one set I still haven't inked up, shame on me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally rockin' card Barbara!!! Awesome colors and coloring!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Barbara!! YOU rock!! When you became a Papertrey Chick, I didn't realize you were the same Barbara as on the MFT team! I LOVE your work...so fabulous! Most of my crafting dollars go to PTI and MFT on a monthly basis...so you are right up my alley! Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG That pink hair is freakin HILARIOUS!!!! TOTALLY 80's!!!! Tee Hee!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the pink hair!!! very fun card!!
    jennik

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...