Monday, May 24, 2010

With gratitude

I had to give my PTI 2009 Anniversary set, Round & Round, another spin. I inked up the flowers with SU! markers, huffed, and stamped on Rustic White card stock for the center medallion, then I added some background with Copic markers. The flourished layer was cut out with a Labels Ten Nestabilities die and the circle was popped up on Pop Dots. The large scalloped layer was cut with MFT's Jumbo Scallop die, the buttons are from MFT's Summer Collection, and the base card is MFT's Fossil card stock (out of stock right now). The sentiment is from Round & Round, stamped in Dark Chocolate ink. And, of course, I did some stitching and sponged the edges with a Vintage Touch ink pad.

Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you have a great Monday!

~Supplies~
Stamps: Round & Round (PTI)
Paper: Fossil (MFT); Rustic White (PTI); Report Card 8 x 8 pad (October Afternoon)
Ink: Dark Chocolate, Vintage Touch Tea Dyes (PTI); Old Olive, So Saffron, Chocolate Chip (SU!)
Accessories: Cuttlebug (Provocraft); Labels Ten Nestabilities (Spellbinders); Jumbo Scallop die, buttons (MFT); ribbon (craft store); twine (PTI); sewing machine


20 comments:

  1. What a sweet card Barbara, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card! I need to pull out my Nesties more often!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an awesome card Barbara! I love how you colored the flowers! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super great design! Loving this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SWEET, Bar! I love how pretty it is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like how this stamp set coordinates with this set of nesties!! Beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to try using my markers instead of cutting a bad circle around the sunflower part ........ this is really pretty Barbara ..... Love the paper too ...... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how you designed this card Barbara! The pp is too cute and love how you used the Nesties 10 with the Round & Round flourish stamp. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. GORGEOUS!! ....and now I want to go play with that Report Card paper again, hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the card. Very nice choice of colors. Your bows are always sooo nice.Great job as always..

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is sooo pretty Barbara! Love how you colored the stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE this Barbara ~ such GREAT colors too!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty and fresh, Barbara!!! LOVE that DP!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty----I wish I had the energy to get my sewing machine out each time I wanted to sew....because, of course, there is NO room on my stamp table for it to STAY out. That little bit of stitching always adds such a nice touch to your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pretty card! Great floral paper! Love your quote of the day! Guess I got some examining to do! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Another gorgeous one! Love, love how you used that set!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very nice. Looks great with the nestie die too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card! Love the colors. I still need to ink up my anniversary set. Thanks for the inspiration here.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...