Monday, May 10, 2010

Celebrate Your Day


Today I have a card for the Fall-To Layout Challenge #89. Love this simple layout, which is perfect for using some of the new Dotty Biscotti PTI patterned paper. The sentiment panel is Rustic White, stamped in Dark Chocolate. I stamped the butterflies--from Butterfly Dreams--on Rustic White with Dark Chocolate, stamped off once, and colored in with a BG14 Copic marker. I added some rhinestones to the butterflies' bodies, also colored with BG14 after I cut them out. Finally, I popped the butterflies up on Pop Dots and it was done!

Thanks for stopping by! I'll have a Flourishes Timeless Tuesday card tomorrow. We have a really different challenge this week--you won't want to miss it!

~Supplies~
Stamps: Butterfly Dreams, Signature Greetings (PTI)
Paper: Kraft, Hawaiian Shores, Rustic White, Dotty Biscotti (PTI)
Ink: Dark Chocolate, Vintage Touch (PTI)
Accessories: rhinestones (craft store); Copic markers; sewing machine


22 comments:

  1. These butterflies look awesome in that HS color!! Awesome CAS layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love love LOVE this PTI set. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card gf.. this sketch is on my list to do this week.. love it.. your card is perfect! Come and visit my blog sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful Barbara, LOVE those butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the layout and the colors. I said wow when I saw it. You do great stuff Barb!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!! Love those butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!!! I love this! The colors are great and the stitching is so perfect! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. BeautifuL!!!!! Love the color combination and papers. Great use of butterflies for the layout. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job! Love the butterflies and the colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fabulous, Bar! LOVE that dotted paper!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty, Barbara! I just popped over to PTI and saw that paper today!
    Those butterflies are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. *Sigh* Just what this crafty heart wanted to see. I love this card. Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great CAS card Bar! I really must break out my Dotty Biscotti patterned paper and use it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this card! The butterflies are so pretty and go really well with the dotty biscotti paper.

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE this card! The colors are great and so are those gorgeous butterflies! And chocolate on Rustic cream... MY FAVE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. So springy and fresh, very pretty Barbara.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, my!! Seriously!!!! This is GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! I love this so much! Everything about it is gorgeous!! Love the butterflies!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ok this card is seriously awesome!! I love, love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...