Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Coffee and Friends

I have another Splitcoast Stampers Dirty Dozen project to share with you today. The theme for this card was things we love. I do love coffee and I do love my friends :)

coffeefriend_2011jan14

I’m using a Flourishes set called interestingly enough, Coffee With Friends :) I stamped the cup image four times and paper pieced each cup, stamped the “steam” and cut it out, and popped everything up on foam. Easy peasy!

Thank SO much for stopping by today!

~Supplies~
Stamps: Coffee With Friends (Flourishes)
Paper: Classic Ivory (Flourishes); Rose Red (SU!); Lemonade 6 x 6 pad (Basic Grey)
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories/tools: Cuttlebug (Provocraft); Petite Oval Nestabilities (Spellbinders); oval punch (SU!); rhinestones, pop dots, ribbon (craft store)

brownwendysignature

1 comment:

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...