Friday, July 22, 2011

Flourishes Friday - Just buzzin' by to say...

I've got another card for you today using one of Flourishes' latest releases, Bee My Honey. I just love this flower image with all the bees buzzing around, don't you?



I stamped the image on Classic White card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored it with Copic markers. Then I cut it out with Spellbinders Standard Circle and Scalloped Circle Nestabilities dies and my Grand Calibur machine. I then stamped more single bee three times, once on vellum for the wings. I hope you can see the dimension I got with the vellum--I love how they turned out! I stamped the sentiment and cut it out with Spellbinders Tag Trio die and attached it with some sweet gingham ribbon and a button.


Then I just had to finish off the inside with another bee and a sentiment and frame from Sweet Violets.


Now, be sure to take a look at what the rest of the Flourishes team has to show you:
Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

~Supplies~
Stamps: Bee My Honey,
Paper: Classic White (Flourishes); Basic Black (SU!); vellum; Urban Prairie 6 x 6 (Basic Grey)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories/tools: Grand Calibur, Standard Circles and Scalloped Circles Nestabilities (Spellbinders); ribbon, button, baker's twine, foam dots

7 comments:

  1. Barbara, this card is just beautiful! I love how you've pulled everything together and what you've done with the bees. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just love everything about your card... The new stamp set is my fav.. love bees...!! and your colore choice is perfect too... The black just sets everything off.. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO pretty, girlfriend! Love the cluster of bees!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love those bee's circling the flowers! Great layout and bee-utiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so loved how you laid out this card Bar...the circles of bees are just adorable! Great colors too! So good to spend time with you this week lady! What a blessing to meet you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...