Monday, July 25, 2011

Papertrey July Blog Hop Challenge



I'm happy to be able to participate in Papertrey Ink's July blog hop!! This month's hop theme is an inspiration challenge using this image:


I immediately thought of the Mabel color combo from MME's Stella and Rose line. It's perfect!!


I used the Button Boutique set, cut the panel with the Button Card Die, stamped on PTI Kraft with SU! Crumb Cake ink, added some PTI Terracotta Tile buttons some lace, and vintaged up seam binding. The sentiment says "Cute as a button." So CUTE!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by--I always love it when you do!

~Supplies~
Stamps: Button Boutique (PTI)
Paper: Kraft, Terracotta Tile (PTI); Mable 6 x 6 pad (MME Stella & Rose Line)
Ink: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede (SU!)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond (Tim Holtz); Button Card die, Medium Scallop die, buttons, twine (PTI); lace, seam binding, sewing machine

24 comments:

  1. so pretty...you always use the best patterned papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. ;-) Love the button card and buttons, and that shabby bow is fantastic! The papers are gorgeous. Really lovely. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS!!! Love your great inspiration from the photo -- those colors are so fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, Barbara! What a great take on the inspiration image. Perfect papers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's always such a delight to see your work. This is really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, wow! What a lovely card, and a perfect interpratation! There's so much warmth in this card. I love the big bow you made.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Barbara, that paper is PERFECT and I LOVE your seam binding bow, especially the strip over the lace. At first I thought it was velvet! BEAUTIFUL card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. I love the button card and the fabulous bow.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Love the wrinkle ribbon and your buttons added to this design. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely delightful- I love everything about this card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty! I love the papers you used and that blow is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Came to see your C4C card, but this one totally grabbed my attention...gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful blog and beautiful card! Awesome job - really a stunning card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great minds think alike with our paper choices lol! Beautiful button card Barb, love the seam binding bow and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Barbara, love your card. The ribbon/bow is so pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. That bow is amazing! I need a tutorial! LOL Really beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the ribbon and the different layers! very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your card really makes a statement! That big bow on the top almost makes it look like a present...that anyone would be delighted to receive!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love it, Bar.....my poor non-SU stamps are getting lonely. I need to pull them out, this is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a pretty card, and it speaks volumes to the challenge photo. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sooo pretty Barb! Love that button card and fabulous seam binding ow!b

    ReplyDelete
  22. LOVE that color combo! What a sweet card... I wanna' play with that stamp set when I come to visit this Fall!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...