Saturday, July 23, 2011

Make a Splash - C4C #97

What a crazy and chock-full-of-fun week! CHA was a blast but now I have to get a dose of reality, LOL!

AND, it's time for Crazy 4 Challenges! Cindy has challenged us to make a shaker card. I love to make the and they're super easy. You can find a link to a tutorial on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog today.

I'm using a new MFT set called PI - Make a Splash and some Bo Bunny paper called Barefoot and Bliss. They just seem to go together! I colored the little PI with Copic markers and added sand around her feet. I love to sink my feet in the sad at the beach, don't you?


Here's the inside with another sentiment from the set.


I used these Die-namics dies on this card: Catch a Wave, Sunshine, and First Place Award Ribbon.

Sooooo, NOW, be sure to check out the samples by the rest of my crazy girls...er, I mean the Crazy 4 Challenges team ;-)
THEN, you know what to do--we'd love to have you come along and play with us. Just do your thing with the challenge and link it to Mr. Linky on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Please link directly to your project. And, if you upload to a public gallery, please use the key word C4C97.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

~Supplies~
Stamps: PI - Make a Splash (MFT)
Paper: Sweet Tooth, Berrylicious (MFT); Barefoot and Bliss (Bo Bunny)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories/tools: Vagabond (Tim Holtz); Catch a Wave, Sunshine, and First Place Award Ribbon Die-namics dies, button, baker's twine, charm

9 comments:

  1. How cute is this! She's coloured so perfectly and the papers are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barb just PERFECT!!~ Happy Week-end!!~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! LOVE how the wave ended up behind her in the circle, and the sand is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG this is ADORABLE what a great idea to put sand in it! She looks like she really is at the beach! I love it!!
    I am having a Shaker card challenge as well {it is only my second challenge on my blog} I would love it if you entered this Fabulous Card in it! I am giving away a Pink By Design stamp set a Peachy Keen Gift Certificate and everyone who enters will be eligable to win a SCRAP N EASEL!! Come on by!

    Lots of Love,
    Erika
    http://www.craftysprouts.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a glorious summer card with the additional drama of the shaker card.....fantabulous

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...