Thursday, July 07, 2011

Cruising by with a birthday hi!

I've got another card for you from MFT's latest release. I just loooove this little scooter from You Move Me Die-namics set!!!



I cut it out and popped it up on a Notched Tag Die-namics die cut and tied it onto some baker's twine. I stamped this ca-UTE sentiment on an oval die from the Layered Labels Die-namics set. Don't you just love the fun font on this sentiment!?

And here's the inside. I stamped the scooter four times without re-inking to give the feel of motion, stamped the sentiment, and then the tire track that just cracks me up!!!


Thanks SO much for stopping by today!

~Supplies~
Stamps: You Move Me Die-namics and Stamp Set (MFT)
Paper: Whip Cream, Tangy Orange (MFT); Smokey Shadow (PTI); Joy Ride 6 x 6 (Cosmo Cricket)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Cajun Craze (SU!); Antique Linen Distress Ink (Ranger)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond (Tim Holtz); You Move Me, Notched Tag, and Layered Label Die-namics sets (MFT); baker's twine, button; Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers)

4 comments:

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...