Sunday, July 24, 2011

You Blow Me Away

Another quick post today using the Perfect Pinwheel and Stamp Set from MFT’s July release.

julyteaserday4_2011july4

I don’t think you need a lot of explanation on this. I cut out my pinwheel pieces, put them together and added a button on top of the brad that holds the “fins” together. My stick is an orangewood stick that I had in my stash. I simply snipped off the sharp point and adhered it with Scor-Tape. 

julyteaserday4_2011july4in

Here’s the inside, using the sweet little PI – My Little Firecracker, colored with Copic markers. Is she adorable or what???!!!

I also used the Dizzy Doily Die-namics die on the front of this card and First Place Award Ribbon for the sentiment flag.

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

And here are the Copic markers I used.

julyteaserday4_2011july4copics

Thanks SO much for stopping by today—I always love it when you do!

~Supplies~
Stamps: Perfect Pinwheel Die and Stamp Set, PI – My Little Firecracker (MFT)
Paper: Whip Cream, Tangy Orange, Perfect Paper Panels (MFT); Lime Twist Fly a Kite 6 x 6 (MME)
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories/tools: Vagabond (Tim Holtz); Perfect Pinwheel Die and Stamp Set, Dizzy Doily, First Place Award Ribbon Die-namics dies,
Caribbean Teal baker’s twine (MFT); button; Copic markers; orangewood stick

brownwendysignature

5 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love how you put the PI inside :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous Barbara!!!! Hope you are well! I enjoy getting your blog updates in my inbox everyday!!

    Maria :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and fresh looking - love the surprise of the P.I. on the inside too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...