Sunday, July 17, 2011

Home Is Where the Heart Is

I have another card from my Splitcoast Stampers Dirty Dozen stint. The theme for this card was things we love. This Taylored Expressions sentiment says it for me--I love to be home. Home is where my sweetie and my cats and my garden and my *stuff* is, KWIM? I like to go places but I'm always ready to get back home.


The sweet little house, the heart smoke, and the sentiment are all from Love Everywhere by Taylored Expressions. Paper is Webster's Pages and the cream sentiment panel was also stamped with more hearts. Some bling, some seam binding, a sweet rose, a doily, and some distressing finish it off.

Thanks for stopping by today! I'll be back tomorrow with another Dirty Dozen project. Hope to see you back then.

~Supplies~
Stamps: Love Everywhere (Taylored Expressions)
Paper: Very Vanilla (SU!); Webster's Pages 6 x 6
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa; Antique Linen Distress Ink (Ranger)
Accesories/tools: distressing tool (Tim Holtz); flower, seam binding, doily


1 comment:

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...