Thursday, July 21, 2011

Crazy for MFT - CHA ribbon

Hello from Chicago! MFT is here and it's a blast!



Today the MFT Designers are showing their team spirit with an award ribbon made using My Heart Belongs To...

This is an amazing companion set to our First Place Award Ribbon Die-namics, that is available exclusively during the CHA Supershow.  
 
Since not all of you are attending, we are excited to offer you the opportunity to earn our CHA-exclusive stamp set, My Heart Belongs To... for FREE!

Here are the details:
  • From July 19th, 10pm EST through July 24th, or as long as supplies last
  • With an order of $50 or greater, we will include the CHA-exclusive stamp set, My Heart Belongs To..., with your order
  • My Heart Belongs To... is available to the first 500 orders over $50 during the promotional period
  • Your order must require shipping (digital-only orders will not qualify)


Here's the MFT Spirit badge I made and will be wearing at the Super Show. Wish you all could be here with us! The base of my badge was made with the 1/4" Rosette Die-namics die, then I added a black circle and the elements from the First Place Award Die-namics set. A little bling, a sentiment from the CHA set, and some ribbons and it was done! I wear it proudly!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

~Supplies~
Stamps: My Heart Belongs To...(MFT)
Paper: Whip Cream, Black Licorice (MFT); Sabrina 6 x 6 pad (Making Memories)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Angel Pink
Accessories/tools: Vagabond (Tim Holtz); 1/4" Rosette and First Place Award Ribbon Die-namics dies, bling, foam dots, ribbon

3 comments:

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...