Today is day one of Flourishes' February sneaks and we've got a gorgeous set to preview for you today.
Hello Hyacinth is another stunning set that just shouts SPRING!
I stamped my image on Classic White card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored it with Copic markers. Please allow me some creative license as I know there are no true red hyacinths :) With this bold color combo, I decided not to use any patterned paper to allow the image to take center stage. I cut it out with a Classic Square Nestabilities die and matted it with black, cut with the Scalloped Square die. Then I did some paper piercing on the white base layer to add just a little interest. A big ol' red bow finished it off.
Here's some other things you might want to know:
- Flourishes' Winter Thaw Challenge is in full swing! You could win Flourishes' ENTIRE February release! Check it out HERE.
- Join our DT for some chatter, fun, games and prizes! Our Power Hour Release Party starts tomorrow night, February 10th at 9 PM Central time! You'll find the party at the Flourishes' Member Company Forum on SCS! New sets will be available for purchase after the party!
- Save a BUNDLE with Flourishes new release bundle! Purchase the entire release for 10% off! You can check it out HERE!
- You can win this set by leaving a comment on the Hello Hyacinth post on the Flourishes blog.
- All winners with be announced in the Winner's Circle post on the Flourishes blog at 12 noon CST on Saturday, February 12th.
- Pre-order for February releases is now open! Get all the information HERE!
Now, be sure to hop around and see what the rest of the Flourishes team has for you using this set!
- Christine Okken
- Cindy Lawrence
- Danielle Kennedy
- Dawn Burnworth
- Jan Marie Caruso
- Julie Koerber - D T Coordinator
- Leslie Miller
- Sharon Doolittle
- Stacy Morgan
This card is also for this week's Color Throwdown Challenge. Get the details at the Color Throwdown blog. NOW you know where I got my color combo :)
Here are the Copic markers I used:
Thanks SO much for stopping by!! Hope to see you back tomorrow for another Flourishes sneak!
Stamps: Hello Hyacinth (Flourishes)
Paper: Classic White (Flourishes); Basic Black (SU!)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories/tools: Cuttlebug (Provocraft); Classic Square and Scalloped Square Nestabilities; ribbon, foam tape; Ornare piercing template and tool; Copic markers