Monday, February 14, 2011

MFT Teaser - à la modes in Wishing You Luck

It's time again for MFT à la modes! Yay! I just love these girls, don't you? Today we're showing you à la modes in Wishing You Luck! We'll have another set for you tomorrow and both are super, super cute! They will be released tomorrow night at 10:00pm EST along with the March VIP package! Be sure to head on over to Kim's blog to see what designers are giving you a preview today. But first, a few things about these stamps.
  • à la modes will be available only in rubber
  • Each set is produced in the USA using the highest quality rubber, with the deepest etch possible.
  • Each image and sentiment is backed on cling foam and scroll cut, making it ready for stamping right out of the bag!
  • Packaged in a clear hang bag, we've also provided the ideal storage solution by including a thick laminated header card in each set that can be used to store the stamp set, in its entirety, after purchase.
  • $10.95 for the 3 x 4" set.
Now, on to my card :) 


This set doesn't *have* to be limited to a St. Patrick's Day, of course, but that's pretty much the direction in which I went with it :) She's colored with Copic markers, cut out with an oval Nestabilities die, and I couldn't resist that big ol' gingham bow with a four leaf clover charm. And, of course, I used my favorite Little Scallop Strip Die-namics die for the green border. Other MFT products I used are Sweet Tooth and Gumdrop Green card stock.

 
And here are the Copics I used.


Thanks SO much for stopping by! Hope to see you back tomorrow for another à la modes teaser!

~Supplies~
Stamps: à la modes in Wishing You Luck (MFT)
Paper: Sweet Tooth and Gumdrop Green card stock (MFT); striped paper (Paper Studio)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories/tools: Cuttlebug. Large Dot embossing folder (Provocraft); Little Scallop Strip Die-namics die, button (MFT); Petite Oval and Petite Scalloped Oval Nestabilites, Tag Trio (Spellbinders); twine (PTI); ribbon, charm (craft store); Copic markers


22 comments:

  1. So pretty Barbara! Love that luscious ribbon! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbara, what a beautiful card! Love your coloring and the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!! Looking forward to the rest of the sneaks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Barbara! Those papers and ribbon are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet! She's coloured beautifully! Wow so many copic colours used!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is just soooo sweet! Beautifully colored!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is beautiful, Barbara! I can't wait to get me hands on this stamp. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. So bright and fresh! I love it! The charm is perfect too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow - so sweet and I love that charm and ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Barbara, I love this card! Of course I love all things tastefully Irish (not a green beer kind of a chick) -- love the charm and ribbon! I'm heading to my craft store -- and waiting with bated breath for this release!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous Bar, love all the green, love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! That's beautiful! I LOVE the paper and ribbon you used. It's perfect for a St. Patty card. Gorgeous coloring.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  13. OOOOOH! How GORGEOUS Bar! STUNNING coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. your ribbon is gorgeous and of course I love the charm!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sweet! Love the gingham bow and lucky, gold charm:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOOOOVE it! That gingham is fabulous with the subtle striped paper!

    ReplyDelete
  17. this is beautiful....LOVE that ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous card Barbara! That ribbon and button are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous, Barbara! I love that gingham bow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...