Tuesday, February 01, 2011

MFT February Blog Hop and Shop!

It's here! MFT's February Blog Hop and Shop! If you've been following the teasers, you know there are some awesome sets and Die-namics being released RIGHT NOW!!! If you got here from the amazing Frances' blog, you're right on track, if not, head on over to the MFT blog 'cause that's the beginning and you don't want to miss a thing - trust me :)

I'm showing you the sweet little PI - Primrose, next set in the PI year of flowers line, used for my February calendar page. (If you want to see last month's and the stand that holds it, you can see it here.)


I kept some of the same design elements since I wanted to make sure the different months look like they belong together, KWIM? But I changed up a few things to allow each month to stand alone, too. I stamped the little PI on a Perfect Paper Panel (temporarily out of stock) with Memento Rich Cocoa ink, colored her with Copic markers and paper pieced her sweet little dress. Then I cut her out and popped her up. I used the Jumbo Scallop and Scalloped Scallops Die-namic's dies for the center element and the Rounded Banner Die-namics dies for the month tab. And, of course, I used the 2011 calendar digi file for the calendar. And guess what? You can get the 2012 calendar digi file NOW!! Yep, so you can start right now to make some calendar gifties for next year and not have to wait until the end of the year. I'm going to do that--make my own and every month make an extra with the 2012 calendars and at the end of the year I'll have an awesome gift ready! Um, they won't be getting one of those stands, though, LOL! I''ll be making it to fit into a CD case. Other MFT products I used are Hot Fudge, Grape Jelly, and Jellybean Green card stock.




Here are the Copic markers I used.


Thanks SO much for stopping by! Now you need to hop on along to the insanely talented Joanne's blog to see what she has for you. I have reason to believe you're gonna be WOW'd! And don't forget that there's blog candy somewhere along the hop. Your best chance of winning it is to leave a comment on every designer's blog 'cause it's whereabouts is a secret. Heehee. Just sayin'...

~Supplies~
Stamps: PI - Primrose (MFT)
Paper: Hot Fudge, Grape Jelly, Jellybean Green, Perfect Paper Panels (MFT); Kioshi 6 x 6 pad (Basic Grey); printer paper
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories/tools: Cuttlebug (Provocraft); Jumbo Scallop, Scalloped Scallops, Rounded Banner Die-namics dies (MFT); flag die (L'il Inker Designs); buttons (PTI); baker's twine (Divine Twine); Coic markers; birthstones (Martha Stewart); chipboard dividers (7 Gypsies)

26 comments:

  1. Barbara, this is so so pretty! Gorgeous calendar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable, Love the fabulous design and the cute new image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bar! Your little PI is soooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Barb thanks for sharing, EJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful calendar page! I just love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your project is so cute. The colors are great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet! The colors are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love what you do with the MFT products, gives me so many beautiful ideas. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your calendar page is so sweet! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Barbara your calendar page is wonderful.The purple and green really make it pop!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a cool design. Love your papers and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute Barbara! Can't wait to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the pretty colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  14. SPECTACULAR Bar! I have to get crackin' on one of these!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Would you pretty please make one of these for me, Barbara?! I could do it, but yours would be so much prettier and easier for me! ;) Love this, gf.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a lovely calendar page Barbara! Terrific DPs. I am bummed I missed the release party last night but I was unable to log into SCS for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am loving your calendar project - this page is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Tooo, too cute! I LOVE the rounded banner die at the bottom for the month tab, too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. So great! I love the purple; she is cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...