Tuesday, February 15, 2011

MFT Teaser - à la modes in All Star

Hi, everyone, I'm back for day two of MFT's February à la modes teasers. Both à la modes and the March VIP package will be available for purchase tonight at 10pm. You can head on over to the MFT blog to see who else has a preview of this set, and remember the VIP hop and shop starts tonight at 10pm, also at the MFT blog.


I colored this image with Copic markers then cut it out with a Curved Rectangle Nestabilities die and matted it a couple of times. I used a pretty simple layout to frame it with some October Afternoon Report Card paper and MFT's Whip Cream card stock. I used the Jumbo Open Scallop Die-namics die on the side border and finished it off with some striped ribbon and some Dew Drops. This girl is SO cute!!! Can't you just see her cheering for the home team?


And here are the Copic colors I used. Yeah, I do use a lot of 'em ;-)


Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope to see you back here tonight for the VIP Hop and Shop!

~Supplies~
Stamps: à la modes in All Star
Paper: Whip Cream, Blending Card by X-press It (MFT); Night Of Navy (SU!); Report Card 8 x 8 pad (October Afternoon)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories/tools: Cuttlebug (Provocraft); Jumbo Open Scallop Die-namics die (MFT); Dew Drops; oval punch, ribbon (SU!); Copic markers


18 comments:

  1. Barbara, this is so cute....Love how cheerful this looks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card, Barbara! The OA papers were just perfect, too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Barb, love the bright colors and the Nestie you've used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lookin good Barb, I LOVE your mix of papers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, where'd ya' learn how to do those Nestabilities corners like that??? LOL

    Awesome card! I can't WAIT to get this set!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great paper choice! love how fun and festive this is.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Barb - I love the combo of papers here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super adorable. I love the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO bright and fun Bar! LOVE the layout, the papers and your FAB coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Someday I hope to be a fly on your wall and watch you use all those Copics -- and learn! Who knew I'd be learning a new way to color at 54! Beautiful card, love the mix of patterned papers! The stamp ain't bad either!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute! The papers and the colors are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. 2 things - a) holy cow, that really is a lot of copics!! b) LoVE the way you did the nestie layers!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Barbara, this is SOOOOO cute! I love the papers! Cute, cute, CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the papers you chose - this is just SO cute Barbara!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the fun fresh colors you picked

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...