Saturday, February 12, 2011

Hearts - C4C #74

Happy Saturday, everyone! Since it's Saturday, it must be Crazy 4 Challenges day! Angela Wood is February's host and this week she has challenged us to use hearts on our project.

I chose to work with MFT's Inspired by Love set for my card.


I used the Faux Crochet Border Die-namics die to make the bottom border of my dotted paper first of all.  Then I stamped the heart and the wings and cut them out. I stamped the sentiment and then added the black bling before popping the heart and wings up on foam dots. Finally, I tied some 3/8" twill around and tied it in a bow. VERY simple design but I like it. And let me tell you, I am DONE with Valentines for 2011.Other MFT products I used are Whip Cream and Black Licorice card stock.


Sooooo, NOW, be sure to check out the samples by the rest of my crazy girls...er, I mean the Crazy 4 Challenges team ;-)
THEN, you know what to do--we'd love to have you come along and play with us. Just do your thing with the challenge and link it to Mr. Linky on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Please link directly to your project. And, if you upload to a public gallery, please use the key word C4C74.

Thanks so much for dropping in today!

~Supplies~
Stamps: Inspired By Love (MFT)
Paper: Whip Cream, Black Licorice (MFT); Valentine Card Stack (K & Co)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Rose Red (SU!)
Accessories/tools: Cuttlebug (Provocraft);Faux Crochet Border Die-namcis die (MFT); twill; bling, pop dots (craft store) 

14 comments:

  1. I love your card, Barbara! It has a rock n' roll feel to it because of the wings on the heart. It's pretty cool! Love the bold colors too!!! Beautiful as always!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect Barb I love your flourish, GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. just gorgeous Barb- i LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. unique......and I just love how you use those flourishes/swirls....glamour

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card Barbara, love the colors°

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful Barb! Love the flourish and heart, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another gorgeous card Barb! I love the color combination of red and black! Beautiful job! hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! Love this look and design, Barbara! The flourished pearl/gems are fabulous! Awesome heart card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The bling looks FABULOUS behind the heart and wings! Looks exactly like it's breezing by! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful and elegant Barb! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...