Tuesday, February 15, 2011

MFT March VIP and a la modes Hop and Shop!

It's one of my favorite times of the month again - MFT VIP time! I {heart} WTG and have we got an awesome one for you this month! OK, every month, but this one is REALLY awesome :) If you got here from Sherrie's blog you're right on track. If you just happened upon my blog, my suggestion is to head on over to Kim's blog 'cause that's where it all starts. Trust me, you don't want to miss a single thing along the way :)

Tonight at 10 PM EST, the MFT VIP package will be released. It is a LIMITED QUANTITY product, that gives customers the opportunity to purchase the WTG set TWO WEEKS early.This month it's Who's That Musical Girl? and here's what you get in the VIP package:



MFT VIP Package - March 2011 $38.25
The MFT VIP Package includes:
Who's that Musical Girl? stamp set
Musical Girl MINI (VIP exclusive stamp set - will never be offered for sale or be available again $9 value, FREE)
Musical Notes Die-namics die
10 pack of Wild Cherry Scalloped note cards
An assortment of White and/or Black Pearl Flourish and Cream/Rhinestone Stick Pins
Idea-Ology Trimming ribbon


And, of course, the two recently previewed à la modes are fully released tonight at 10pm EST.
 
And now, my card. I gotta say I {heart} this card, too. See, I have this gorgeous piano sitting in my living room that I got for Christmas when I was in the first grade. I took piano lessons and my dear mother wanted me to learn how to play so badly. Alas, though, I had no talent for it so she let me quit after 6 years ;-) So, WTG playing the piano is for my mother :)


I stamped the image on a Perfect Paper Panel (have I mentioned how much I love these? I LOVE them!!!) and what I didn't paper piece I colored with Copic markers. I went vintage with it since my piano would be considered vintage now, LOL!! The music paper is from MFT's digi paper pack Take Note and I used the Faux Crochet Border Die-namics die for a border on top of the lace. Some hand-dyed and crinkled seam binding, a button, and some twine finish it off. My base card is MFT's Fossil card stock and the sentiment is from the Musical Girl Mini Stamp set that is ONLY available in the VIP Package--it will never be offered for sale after tomorrow night at 11:59pm. So get it while the gettin's good!

Here's the inside of my card. These musical notes are from Who's That Musical Girl and the sentiment is also from the Musical Girl Mini set.


And here are the copics I used.



Sooooo, thanks SO much for dropping by! Now you need to head on over to the amazing Melody's blog and see what she has for you. I'm pretty sure you'll be glad you did. Just sayin' ;-)

~Supplies~
Stamps: Who's That Musical Girl, Musical Girl Mini (MFT)
Paper: Fossil, Take Note digi paper (MFT); Linen Closet Mat Stack (DCWV)
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa; Antique Linen Distress Ink (Ranger)
Accessories/tools: Cuttlebug (Provocraft); Faux Crochet Border Die-namics die (MFT); Classic Circle and Blossom Nestabilities dies (Spellbinder); seam binding; button, twine (PTI); lace (craft store); Copic markers

22 comments:

  1. Bar, this is STUNNING! Seriously, I can't stop looking at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beyond pretty! I love the vintage feel with the lace and that ribbon and the crocheted border die!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MAN! This is absolutely STUNNING!!! I have been away for quite some time but you can still knock my socks off Bar!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barbara, this is beyond BEAUTIFUL!! I love your color combo, the kraft trim and your crinkled ribbon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty and elegant! Love the trims and ribbons.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! I love all the embellishing you did, especially the lace! Pretty papers too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. SHUT THE FRONT DOOR! I dont think I need to see anymore cards after this girl....stunning!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, Ms. Barbara!!! This is such gorgeous eye candy! What will you do with this card now? If you're looking for a place to put it, I'll gladly take it off your hands! ;)
    Such a stunner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fab card, Barbara - it's so shabby chic, which I absolutely LOVE! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. HOLY SMOKES!! This is beyoooooond gorgeous. Could this by my favorite card you've EVERRRR made??? I'm stunned by this stunner!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Could this possibly be more breathtaking? I think not! This is OUT of this world STUNNING Bar!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, barb! I love all the elements... and the sheet music makes it! Nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful design, Bar! I LOVE those soft aqua blues, and the paper piecing on her top is so sweet! Gorgeous details, girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is just beatiful, I absolutely love those colours and the distressed look. Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Barbara, this is SO soft and beautiful and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely gorgeous, love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your card, Barbara.. The overlapping lace and die-cut is cool.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!! Can I call dibbs? You do that vintage look so well.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is so pretty. I love the colors & how the crochet die looks with the real lace.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is just gorgeous Barbara! Love the trim and the seam binding!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is gorgeous!! The seam binding is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...