Sunday, February 20, 2011

Discover Your Wings - Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients

Hi, everyone! I have a Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients project for you today! This month's kit is gorgeous! Every paper from My Mind's Eye is so elegant and there are flowers and ribbons so you know I'm happy :)


For the card above, I started with a vanilla base and added a layer of the aqua card stock included in the kit. Then I stamped one of my favorite images from Discover Your Wings with Memento Rich Cocoa ink. Next I added a strip using the aqua patterned paper and the chocolate brown card stock in the kit and stamped the sentiment at the bottom. Then I added a piece of ribbon and a two-layer flower with a fancy brad - all from the kit. I added some punched out aqua leaves ('cause flowers gotta have leaves), and finally, I stamped a butterfly from the stamp set, cut it out, and popped it up on a little strip of foam.

If you haven't seen the projects that the Key Ingredients Team has posted at the Key Ingredients blog, you need to. Just sayin' ;-) You can find the Key Ingredients Blog HERE, and if you want to see the Key Ingredients Gallery, click HERE.

Thanks SO much for stopping by today!

~Supplies~
Stamps: Discover Your Wings (Taylored Expressions)
Paper: Taylored Expressions February Key Ingredients Kit
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories/tools: ribbon, flowers, brad (Taylored Expressions February Key Ingredients Kit); leaf punch (Martha Stewart); foam tape (craft store)

7 comments:

  1. Blue!!! My favorite color!! Which KI kit is this? Feb or March?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this card, but especially the colors. I am off to check this out....can't wait to see the full set. Tfs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colors and stamping design, Barbara! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors and the simplicity of the images. A wonderful card that probably didn't take all morning to make. Gotta love that!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...