Friday, February 25, 2011

Happy Birthday, Jan Marie!!!!!

 


Let’s light the candles and strike up the music, the owner of Flourishes – Jan Marie Caruso – is celebrating a birthday and we’re helping her by getting the party started! Why not leave some love on the Flourishes blog HERE and while you are there, start to hop on through the Flourishes team members who are honoring her special day! And you can also hop on over to HER place on the web HERE and wish her a Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday Jan Marie!



I thought I'd use one of my favorite Flourishes sets - A Year In Flowers. I stamped the February flower from A Year In Flowers, Set 1 on Classic White card stock with Memento Rich Cocoa ink and colored it with Copic markers. Then I cut it out and popped it up on foam on an element cut with Petite Oval Nestabilities dies. I stamped the sentiment on more Classic White card stock, cut it out with a Tags Trio die and added the birthstone for February. Then I added a bow with some matching twill and tied on the sentiment tag with a button and baker's twine. Wishing you the happiest birthday ever, Jan Marie!!

Now be sure to check out all the other Flourishes designers to see what they have!

Barbara Anders You are here!



















Here are the Copic colors I used:


Thanks SO much for stopping by, and don't forget the Gambler's sale is still in full swing! It's up to 25% off now and things are going! Click HERE to travel to the SALE page!

~Supplies~
Stamps: Year In Flowers, Set 1 (Flourishes)
Paper: Classic White card stock (Flourishes); Pear Pizazz (SU!); Kioshi 6 x 6 pad (Basic Grey)
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories/tools: Cuttlebug (Provocraft); Petite Oval and Scalloped Nestabilities, Tag Trio dies (Spellbinders); twill, button (PTI); baker's twine; Copic markers;

39 comments:

  1. Very pretty, I wish there was a linky for all of us to make her a card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbara, your coloring is beautiful! Wonderful birthday card.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, loving the rich purple! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Barbara!!! Love the colours you've used and what a wonderful design!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful birthday card. I wish I had some of your talent. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You trimmed that primrose perfectly! Love the white border on it! Very pretty Bar!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Barbara... I love this paper and this is the perfect stamp for it.. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card...love the dp and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card for Jan Marie! Love how you colored the flower and how great it matches the DP. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is sweet Barbara. Your layout is fun and that paper is funky girl! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how you've used these papers and this layout to show off that gorgeous coloring Barbara! What a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty and your flowers are beautiful colored in purple. Sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty card with the purple colored flowers. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful, Barbara! Your coloring is wonderful and the colors are fabulous! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Look at those beautiful primroses! Gorgeous coloring and card, Bar!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your card is so beautiful Barbara!! We used the same DP collection & sketch (well, my layout went to the different direction after I finished, lol)!!
    Fabulous style as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Barbara, this is just beautiful! Love the DP and the coloring of your flower! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  18. sweet little primroses! i can't wait to see them for real!
    sandyh

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful! Lovely rich colours and your shading is just gorgeous! Love the sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Barbara, I adore this stem of blossoms! A beautiful b'day card indeed!

    ~Bev

    ReplyDelete
  21. Bar, this is just a lovelycard. Thanks for making my b'day such a special one.
    Jan Marie

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your card is so beautiful! I love the sweet little primrose and ribbon trim on the front. So springlike!
    Thank you for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love it! Your coloring is fantastic. I love your choice of color and that great funky paper.

    Super job.

    ReplyDelete
  24. the BG paper and that stamp coordinate wonderfully. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is beautiful! fab coloring girl:)

    ReplyDelete
  26. So pretty! Love that flower. I almost used that one to. I love the Year in Flower sets. :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. This turned out beautiful, Bar! The purple ribbon and flowers are so striking against the pretty papers!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Bar... I absolutely love this layout and how you have popped up this beautifully colored primrose -- this is just perfection!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Pretty! Beautiful coloring. And, I love the way you offset the die cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I am so sorry that I'm late leaving a comment for you. This move is really difficult.

    Love this card Barbara! It's completely unique and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...