Saturday, February 05, 2011

Love - Crazy For Challenges #73

Mornin'! It's Saturday so it's Crazy 4 Challenges day! Angela Wood is our host for February and for this first week, she's challenged us to make a Valentine card. Get all the deets at the Crazy 4 Challenges blog--we hope you'll play along with us this week!

I'm using MFT's Inspired By Love set for my Valentine card. I stamped the "Love" sentiment on some patterned paper with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and cut it out with one part of the Layered Labels Die-namics die set.


The music layer, using paper from MFT's Take Note digi paper, was cut out with another die from Layered Labels. For the bottom of the patterned paper layer, I used my Perfect Bracket Edge Die-namics die and the hearts were done with the Hearts A Plenty set. Some lace, some tea dyed seam binding and a twine-tied button finish it off!






Sooooo, NOW, be sure to check out the samples by the rest of my crazy girls...er, I mean the Crazy 4 Challenges team ;-)
THEN, you know what to do--we'd love to have you come along and play with us. Just do your thing with the challenge and link it to Mr. Linky on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Please link directly to your project. And, if you upload to a public gallery, please use the key word C4C73.

Thanks so much for dropping in today!

~Supplies~
Stamps: Inspired By Love (MFT)
Paper: Whip Cream (MFT); Rose Red (SU!); Valentine Card Stack (K & Co)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Antique Linen Distress Ink (Ranger)
Accessories/tools: Cuttlebug (Provocraft); Perfect Bracket Edge, Hearts A Plenty, and Layered Labels Die-namcis dies (MFT); seam binding; twine (PTI); button (stash); lace, heart-shaped doily (craft store)

17 comments:

  1. OMG, your card is fabulous....so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card. I´m speechless...one word "WOW"!
    janine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful Barb! Your ribbon and layers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, Barbara! I LOVE that ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so gorgeous! Love your design! hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an extraordinarily BEAUTIFUL creation Barbara! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweetcard! Love all the new dies MFT is coming out with. Sure makes your card look pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a total masterpiece!!...I love the crinkled ribbon and how you added sewing down the center of the heart (gotta remember to tr that). I've had that bracket edge die on my list for so long...I REALLY need to get it. Fantastic work as always, girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous, Bar! I think you're on to something with this musical paper theme!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. GORGEOUS card Barbara! You know I love your clean lines :)!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  11. So very sorry I am late...new puppy takes a lot of time.....lol!!

    Your Valentine is so classically beautiful...wonderful elements....soft in theme....

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is SO gorgeous, Bar! LOVE the music paper in there, and your seam binding looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...