Thursday, February 24, 2011

Taylored Expressions February Blast From the Past Blog Hop


Are you ready to hop with Taylored Expressions' February Blast From the Past Blog Hop? This one sounded like so much fun I couldn't resist! The challenge is to "create a card featuring any Taylored Expressions Stamps released prior to December 2010! The theme for our February hop is "Going Green". You may choose to use the color green in your project or "Go Green" and incorporate a recycled element into your creation."

Soooooooooooo, I decided to use green on my card. And my green is from the February Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients Kit.


A simple layout but I love how it turned out. The only things I used that are not in the kit are the pearl flourish and the stamped sentiment, which is from the Taylored Expressions set Faith and Hope. Thanks SO much for stopping by today!





~Supplies~
Stamps: Faith and Hope (Taylored Expressions)
Paper: February Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients Kit
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories: flowers, brad, ribbon (February Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients Kit); pearl flourish (craft store)

18 comments:

  1. This is so elegant and beautiful! I love the clean design, and the added pearl flourish is wonderful! Lovely job! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. PURE elegance Bar!! LOVE the layout, the pearls and the layered flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully elegant Barb. I'm loving the swirl.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply gorgeous! LOVE the brown with that shade of green!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card Barb! I love how you used these papers and flower/brad combo from this months TE Kit! And the pearl flourish and sentiment are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty, Barbara! I love the beautiful simplicity of the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Stunning card. So classy and beautiful. I'm happy to have found your blog today and I'll be back to visit. Happy hop day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Barbara, this is simple and stunning!!! A real star on this hop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Barb. Great colors and perfect embellishments. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Soooo elegant and classy, Barb....I just love the paper in the background and what a gorgeous pearl flourish!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE how this turned out, Barbara! You've inspired me to work on some sentiment cards. I always need them. Rarely make them. Always love them when I see them done this well. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Before I saw anyone else's comment, I thought "what an elegant card!" and I see that I'm in good company!! WHAT AN ELEGANT CARD!" So simple but sometimes less is more they say. Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Barbara, this is really stunning. I love how you used the paper. Gorgeous! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a sweet card! It's so peaceful and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  15. So pretty and elegant! Great colors too!

    Chris L.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...