Sunday, May 10, 2009

Thank you flowers


I've been hard at work on my MFT Idol project for this week but I needed a break so I decided to do a couple challenges in one. This card is for SCS Color Combinations #217: Garden Green, Cameo Coral, and Ballet Blue. It's also for SCS Sketch Challenge #227.

My base card is Very Vanilla with layers of Garden Green, Ballet Blue, and Cameo Coral. I stamped the Cameo Coral layer with a Stampin' Wheel in Cameo Coral to give it a little interest. Instead of a paper element next, I used ribbon. The focal image was stamped with European watercolor paper from Flourishes and PTI's Life set, using the misting technique. I layered it up, added some flat back pearls, and stamped the sentiment from PTI's Mother set.

Thanks for dropping by!

~Recipe~
Stamps: Life, Mother )PTI)
Paper: Very Vanilla, Garden Green, Ballet Blue, Cameo Coral (SU!); European water color paper (Flourishes)
Ink: Garden Green, Cameo Coral, Ballet Blue (SU!)
Accessories: 3M foam squares, flat back pearls, ribbon (craft store); border punch (Martha Stewart); Stampin' Wheel, Word Window, small oval and oval punches (SU!)

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty--love this delicate image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful flower boquet and your sentiment layering is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I love the stamped bg and those pretty flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...