Saturday, November 13, 2010

Celebrate the Season - C4C # 63

It's Crazy 4 Challenges time! This month Cindy Haffner is our host and for today, she's challenging us to make a Christmas card or project. I dunno about you, but this time of the year, that's not really a challenge--that's all I *want* to make ;)


I'm using this recently released Emma Celebrates the Season from MFT for my card. She was stamped on a Perfect Paper Panel with Memento Rich Cocoa ink and colored with Copic markers, and her scarf was paper pieced. I added some Liquid Applique to her hat, muff (I had one just like this!) and boot tops. I used MFTs Snowflake Trio Die-namics dies for the snowflakes and tied on a little button from the Spring collection for the center. Other MFT products I used are Sweet Tooth and Gumdrop Green card stock.


Here's the inside--I used the fabulous Open Scallop border Die-namics die for this and stamped a sentiment from the set. Sweet!



Sooooo, NOW, be sure to check out the samples by the rest of my crazy girls...er, I mean the Crazy 4 Challenges team ;-)

THEN, you know what to do--we'd love to have you come along and play with us. Just do your thing with the challenge and link it to Mr. Linky on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Please link directly to your project. And, if you upload to a public gallery, please use the key word C4C63.

Thanks so much for dropping in today!

~Supplies~
Stamps: PI - Emma Celebrates the Season (MFT)
Paper: Sweet Tooth, Gumdrop Green (MFT); Bravo Burgundy (SU!); Eskimo Kisses 6 x 6 pad (Basic Grey)
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories/tools: Cuttlebug (Provocraft); Snowflake Trio, Open Scallop Border Die-namics dies, buttons (MFT); twine (PTI); ribbon, Pop Dots (craft store); sewing machine; Liquid Applique

18 comments:

  1. yes this time of year we need to make Christmas cards hehe ... love your card

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute....I was just playing with that paper yesterday! Adorable image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card muchly, such a sweet image and details...!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this!!! What a great use for that DP too, I have a "couple" sheets left from last year!!!! :)

    kj

    ReplyDelete
  5. So super sweet! Sweet image and lovely coloring! hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet...I love her hat and muff...I had one just like it when I was little too...Rabbit fur I believe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I ADORE this Bar!!! I just got this cutie in the mail and she is my fav Emma so far! This is OUT of this world!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, Emma is DARLING here! LOVE her paper-pieced scarf and your fabulous coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE your color and paper choices on this card, and the image is totally ADORABLE! Wonderful card Barbara!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute and pretty card! That pattern paper is one of my favorites and I like how you finished the inside of your card with it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally cute and oh so gorgeous!!! Love yoru X-mas card idea!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Barb, this is so pretty! I love the image and what perfect papers you chose to use!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sweet card! I love how you colored her coat. It's so velvety looking!

    ReplyDelete
  14. She is a lovely lovely image and I adore your card!

    Hugs

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  15. oooh, great choice of designer papers, Barbara! The colors and patterns are so pretty!!! Beautiful job on your coloring of the image too!! It definitely feels like winter looking at your card!!!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...