Tuesday, November 30, 2010

MFT December Teaser, Day Four


 Are you ready for another MFT preview? Today we're showing you Heartfelt, Inspired by Love, and Jolinne - Friendship is Shelter. I'm showing you Jolinne, but first, here's what you need to know:
  • The December Guest Designer Contest ends today at 10 PM EST. The winner will be announced at the release party. Get the deets here.
  • Teasers continue and will be daily through Wednesday, December 1st. Be sure to check Kim's blog at 11:00am for links to designers previewing each day. Every day there will be a prize hidden on two of the Creative Team's blog posts. Leaving a comment on every designer's blog post will give you the best chance of winning every day :)
  • The November Hop and Shop will begin at 10:00pm December 1st, with the hop starting at Kim's Blog.
Soooooooo, on to my card! I stamped Jolinne on a Perfect Paper Panel with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored her with Copic markers. I'm using Basic Grey's new Marjolaine patterned paper for this card--love the blues and greens! I paper pieced her umbrella and did a little shading with Copics on that.



I used the Decorative Doily Die-namics die for a little interest on the base card and the new, soon to be released flowers Die-namics die across the center. To give it a different look, I threaded some narrow ribbon through the cut out centers--it also hides where I joined my two patterned papers :) Another MFT product I used is Sweet Tooth card stock.


And here are the Copics I used:


Thanks SO much for stopping by! I'll be back tomorrow with the last teaser before release night!!!

~Supplies~
Stamps: Jolinne - Friendship Is Shelter (MFT)
Paper: Sweet Tooth, Perfect Paper Panel (MFT); Smokey Shadow (PTI); Blue Bayou (SU!); Marjolaine 6 x 6 pad (Basic Grey)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories/tools: Cuttlebug (Provocraft); Decorative Doily and Flower Border Die-namics dies (MFT); ribbon (craft store); Dew Drops; Copic markers

29 comments:

  1. This is super cool, that doily really gives it an eye banger... Such a CUTE image!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors and layout! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barb your coloring is SUPERB, love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the stormy colors. This Jolinne image is my favorite this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling! Clever use of that border die too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the doily peeking out & the ribbon threaded through the flower strip. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet as can be, Barbara! I love how you threaded the ribbon through the flower strip!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your color combo and the doily die in the background... darling, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic Barb! She is just so sweet. Once again, all of your details are top notch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card!! Love the blues & greens!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card! Your coloring is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. super cute, love how you used the flower border

    ReplyDelete
  13. ohhh, I love that color choices! That green hue is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the pretty blues and greens!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love it, the colors are so beautiful together

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great job coloring and look at that offset doily, great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is just adorable...love your pieced umbrella!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm lovin the colors and your use of dies, the way you carried ove the polka dot pattern paper! Waaaay neat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great design on this card! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love how you put the ribbon through the flower border die.

    ReplyDelete
  21. beautiful coloring and shading with this Joline

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful color selection, and the use of the doily die-cut is genius! It really adds to the card. Tks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Everytime I stop at a blog I say that is my favorite... I guess I gotta say the entire team rocked this one! Love it. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  24. so super sweet...love the shading on the underside of her umbrella!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. so precious- such great coloring & how i love that doily!

    ReplyDelete
  26. GORGEOUS, and FABULOUS coloring, GF! That umbrella pops right off the card with the great shading you added!

    ReplyDelete
  27. You girls are so smart with your ribbon threading!! I am LOVING this!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...