Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A Year In Flowers, Cyclamen - FTTC #95


It's time for Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge (FTTC95)! It's the last Tuesday of the month so we have us a challenge host! Mona Pendleton is our challenge host this month! Thanks so much Mona! Mona is challenging us to doilies! You can use actual doilies or create your own with punches or die cuts. The object is to have a doily look! We look forward to seeing what you create!

Mmmm, I love doilies, so this was a fun challenge for me! And I decided if I was going to get the November flower from A Year In Flowers done I'd better do it soon since November is almost over! I stamped the Cyclamen image from Set #3 on Classic White card stock and colored it with Copic markers, then I cut it out with a Classic Circle Nestabilities die and sponged the edges with Antique Linen Distress ink. The patterned paper I'm using is from Basic Grey's new Curio 6 x 6 pad. My doily is one I picked up a Michaels in the cake decorating section. It's really a stark white, so I sponged it pretty heavily with the distress ink, too, to make it blend with the gorgeous paper. A little matching twill ribbon and some Dew Drops and it was done! I left off a sentiment so this could be used for any number of occasions.

Here are the Copic colors I used:

Now, be sure to go see what my team mates did with this challenge!
Thanks for stopping by!

~Supplies~
Stamps: A Year In Flowers 3 (Flourishes)
Paper: Classic Ivory, Classic White (Flourishes); Soft Suede (SU!); Curio 6 x 6 pad (Basic Grey)
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa; Antique Linen Distress Ink (Ranger)
Accessories/tools: Cuttlebug (Provocraft); Classic Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders); twill (PTI); Dew Drops; Copic markers

9 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Barbara! You did an amazing job coloring those beautiful blossoms! Love your elegant doily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING!!! I love the old antiqued look, and flowers, ribbon and papers you used! Beautiful, just Beautiful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful Barbara!! Fantastic vintage look and coloring!

    BTW, I see you've decked the blog with beautiful decorations too!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who needs a florist to deliver fresh flowers when you can look at these lovelies?! GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, Barbara! Wonderful colors, coloring, and detailing! I used the BG Curio, too! I think it is my fav one right now! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, Barbara! Wonderful colors, coloring, and detailing! I used the BG Curio, too! I think it is my fav one right now! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous coloring and color choices! Beautiful flowers! This is fabulous, Barbara!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...