Tuesday, November 16, 2010

à la modes Teaser Day Two - Take Time

Today's MFT à la modes is called Take Time. It has an adorable image plus tons of sentiments that are perfect for lots of occasions. Here's a few things about this line:
  • à la modes will be available only in rubber
  • Each set is produced in the USA using the highest quality rubber, with the deepest etch possible.
  • Each image and sentiment is backed on cling foam and scroll cut, making it ready for stamping right out of the bag!
  • Packaged in a clear hang bag, we've also provided the ideal storage solution by including a thick laminated header card in each set that can be used to store the stamp set, in its entirety, after purchase.
 I just got this new Cosmo Cricket Circa 1934 paper and had to use it!

 

After I colored the image I cut it out and popped it up on a panel of patterned paper matted with Wild Cherry and Black Licorice card stock. I used the Little Open Scallop Strip Die-namics die (OMGosh, but I love this!) on the dotted element and tied a pretty bow around using ribbon from the Birthday Bash collection. The sentiment was punched out and popped up.


Here's the inside with another sweet sentiment.


And here are the Copics I used.


Thanks for stopping by! Remember, both à la modes go on sale tonight at 10pm along with this month's VIP collection!!! WAIT until you see the VIP collection. Just sayin'...

~Supplies~
Stamps: à la modes in Take Time (MFT)
Paper: Black Licorice, Wild Cherry (MFT); Circa 1934 6 x 6 pad (Cosmo Cricket); Fine Linen (PTI)
Accessories/tools: Cuttlebug (Provocraft); Little Open Scallop Strip Die-namics die, ribbon (MFT); button, twine (PTI); circle punches, oval punch (EK Success); Copic markers; sewing machine


12 comments:

  1. I love how you attached her right to the designer paper & with the shading around the edges, she really popped out. I'm inexperienced with the Copics & love that you show what shades you used. - This is beautiful - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just so cute! I just got this paper too! Can't wait to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is OUT of this world Bar! LOVE the layout, those papers, and of course,this new MUST have a la mode!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh, the Circa paper is FABULOUS with this cute image!!! Glad I was able to "supply" you! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Barb, don't tell the others :) but yours is my fave!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this! That paper is FABULOUS (and I MUST get some)! This is one of my favorites I've seen with this card, Barbara! I truly love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Barb...this is amazing. I know I've seen bits of the Circa paper, but the way your image coordinates with it is just lovely! Also, thanks for showing the copics you used. It is very helpful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this layout and the bold colors---really packs a punch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't help smiling when I look at this card! Did you bewitch it! Lol. It is sooo beautiful. Love the multi-colored print and the red pop of the bow and the black elements! *smile*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...