Tuesday, November 16, 2010

It's MFT VIP Night!

It's my second favorite time of the month (main release is my fave, of course!), My Favorite Things VIP night!! That's the night everyone gets to see (and gets the chance to get their hands on) the next Who's That Girl set! So, welcome to the hop! If you got here from Sherrie's blog you're good to go, if not, why don't you double on back to Kim's blog 'cause if you don't you're gonna miss a whole lot of gorgeousness. Just sayin'...

So, starting right NOW, and through November 17 at 11:59 PM EST) you have the opportunity to purchase the Bottom Of My Heart WTG set TWO WEEKS early. AND, there's a coordinating mini set, Bottom Of My Heart Additions included, which is exclusive to this VIP kit and will never be available for purchase otherwise. Here's what's in the VIP package:


Awesome, right? Uh-HUH!


So, on to my card. I stamped WTG on a Perfect Paper Panel with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and mostly paper pieced it along with a coloring/shading a little with Copic markers. I just got this MME Tickled Pink paper and I love the sweet colors. BUT when I saw that tiny flower print I knew I had to use it on her dress--PERFECT!! So, the rest is pretty easy. I stamped my sentiment from Bottom Of My Heart Additions on a heart and popped it up, and used my new fave border Die-namics die on the bottom. I'm also using some striped twill and a button from the Summer Collection, along with Berrylicious and Bubblegum card stocks. And one final touch--Glittered Garnishes, also from the Summer collection (apparently out of stock).


This bouquet of hearts is in the set as is this sweet sentiment. Awwwwwwww, right?



Not many Copics used on this card ;-)


Thanks SO much for stopping by! Now you really need to scurry on over to see what the amazing Melody has for you--I'm sure you will be glad you did :)

~Supplies~
Stamps: Bottom Of My Heart WTG, Bottom Of My Heart Additions (MFT)
Paper: Perfect Paper Panels, Sweet Tooth, Bubblegum, Berrylicious (MFT); Tickled Pink 6 x 6 pad (MME)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories/tools: Cuttlebug (Provocraft); Little Open Scallop Strip Die-namics die, Glittered Garnishes, striped twill, button (MFT); Copic markers; sewing machine; heart punch (Marvy)

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Barbara! I love that floral print dress! (Did Jody make you buy that paper too?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't use E00 for skin!?!?! I'm shocked. I'm going to have to check out this new color combo! Beautiful card by the way!! I love the pretty dp you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barbara, this is sooo beautiful!!! Just love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love love love the color choices in this card. I will be stealing it :) The dress print is a favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Barbara! Just love the pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, this is tooooo cute! Love those papers....makes me want to skip right to Valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous! That paper for her dress is PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love her sweet paper pieced dress...you r right, when u see a tiny pattern on a paper, it is so perfect for a dress...did u hear that paper designers? We want more tiny prints! Lol
    *smile*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...