Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Peace - FTTC #93


It's time for Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge (FTTC93)! This week Dee Jackson is our challenge host! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas so we really need to get some Christmas cards ready for mailing! Dee is challenging us to "Just Do It!" Get those Christmas cards done! You may need to make several for this challenge! We would love to see what you create!

You don't have to ask me twice to make a Christmas card ;-) I LOVE making them! I also love this Peace stamp set and haven't inked it up this year so I pulled it out and got to work. I'm using paper from the luscious Mistletoe paper by Memory box. I stamped the image on Classic Ivory card stock with Soft Suede ink and sponged the edges of every layer. I distressed the base card layers for a little textural interest, and finished it off with some rich dark red ribbon and some matching flat backed pearls.


There's a smaller image in this set so I decided to use it and the wonderful sentiment on the inside.

Now, be sure to go see what my team mates did with this challenge!
Thanks for stopping by!

~Supplies~
Stamps: Peace (Flourishes)
Paper: Classic Cream (Flourishes); Soft Suede (SU!); Mistletoe 6 x 6 pack (Memory Box)
Ink: Soft Suede (SU!)
Accessories/tools: distressing tool (Tim Holtz); flat back pearls, ribbon, Pop Dots (craft store)

7 comments:

  1. Simply beautiful Barb!!! This is a great card to reproduce for the holidays!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous Barbara!! I love the clean look & the beautiful ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple and stunning! Geesh, I just love your bows!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully elegant and fabulous, Barbara! Regal and wonderful Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Barbara!! Great card to mass produce. Your bow is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...