Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thanks Snow Much - FTTC#94

It's time for Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge (FTTC94)! This week Cindy Haffner is hosting and she is challenging us to a sketch she has designed. As far as sketches go, there is not much of an explanation necessary. You can turn it and modify the shapes to fit your size card, but in the end, it should still look like the sketch. Good Luck! We cannot wait to see what you create with it!


Isn't that a fabulous sketch! I have a feeling I'll be using this one again! As you can see, I flipped the base for my card today, but I kept all the elements intact.


I'm using a Flourishes set from the last release: Warm Winter Wishes, stamped on Classic White card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copic markers. Patterned paper is from a Martha Stewart mat stack I just picked up--love these colors together! For the sentiment, I first stamped a snowflake image with Soft Sky in, then over-stamped the sentiment with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and added some tiny red rhinestones. Edges of all elements were sponged with Antique Linen Distress Ink. 

Now, be sure to go see what my team mates did with this challenge!
Thanks for stopping by!


~Supplies~
Stamps: Warm Winter Wishes (Flourishes)
Paper: Classic White (Flourishes); Riding Hood Red (SU!); Winter Wonderland mat stack (Martha Stewart)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Soft Sky (SU!); Antique Linen Distress Ink (Ranger)
Accessories/tools: 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" circle punches (EK Success); ribbon (SU!); button, baker's twine (PTI); Pop Dots, rhinestones (craft store); Copic markes, Prismacolor pencil in Muted Turquoise; sewing machine


10 comments:

  1. Hi Barb I love how you flipped the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Barbara, this is so pretty!! I love your take on the sketch and color combo with the snowman set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous...I always loved these colors together and that MS paper is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used the same image and it's fun to see how different they can be. Like the flipped version. Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome flip of the sketch Barbara. I LOVE this snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, Barbara! I really heart the colors. I had no idea that Martha had mat stacks of dp. Where? Beautiful! I really heart snowpeople!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute - that color combo is one of my fav's!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous job on lyaout, fab fun colors. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous design! That paper is awesome... I agree, GREAT colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...