Monday, November 01, 2010

MFT November Teaser, Day Three


So, what do you think of the MFT teasers so far? Awesome, right? Yeah, me too :) As promised, I have a Pure Innocence for you today. We have THREE this month that will knock your socks off! They are: PI - Making a List, PI - Naptime, and PI - Bedtime Story. Before I show you my card, though, there's a few things I need to tell you:

  • The November Guest Designer Contest continues and ends on Tuesday, November 2nd at 10 PM EST. The winner will be announced at the release party. Get the deets here.
  • Teasers continue and will be daily through Wednesday, November 3rd. Be sure to check Kim's blog at 11:00am for links to designers previewing each day. Every day there will be a prize hidden on two of the Creative Team's blog posts. Leaving a comment on every designer's blog post will give you the best chance of winning every day :)
  • The November Hop and Shop will begin at 10:00pm November 3rd, with the hop starting at Kim's Blog.
Okey dokey, on to the card. I'm showing you PI - Bedtime Story. Awwwwww, right? Soon as I saw this set I knew I'd want to paper piece this one to the max!


So, that's pretty much what I did. I stamped the image on a Perfect Paper Panel and proceeded to paper piece. What didn't get paper pieced got colored with Copic markers. Instead of buttons and bows, I added some twill tabs and buttons--couldn't forsake them all together, now, could I? The sentiment is also from the set, as is the one I used on the inside. Speaking of the inside, I'm using that fabulous Faux Crochet Die-namics die again. I can see it's going to be getting a workout.Other MFT products I used are Fossil, Sweet Tooth, and Gumdrop Green card stock.


Awwwww, right?

So, thanks so much for stopping by today! I'll have another teaser for you tomorrow :)

~Supplies~
Stamps: PI - Bedtime Story (MFT)
Paper: Sweet Tooth, Fossill, and Gumdrop Green (MFT); Lush 6 x 6 pad (Kaisercraft)
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories/tools: Cuttlebug (Provocraft); Faux Crochet Die-namics die (MFT); twill (May Arts); buttons, twine (PTI); small and medium oval punches (SU!)

34 comments:

  1. Hi Barbara,
    It's a paper piecing party...and I love it! Your card is beautiful!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWwwww IS right!!!! She's PRECIOUS and you did a GREAT job PP'ing her!!!!! SO cute!!!!

    I JUST finished my final CASE of you tonight too!!! Were your ears burnin??? LOL

    Hugs Barbara!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooooo adorable! Just perfect colours and piecing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute and fun! love those ribbon tabs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!! Love the paper piecing, and the coloring!! Such rich colors...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very very cute! LOVE this little image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All the paper piecing is just wonderfully done and very eye catching.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the patterned paper collection you chose for this! So Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yummy papers and love your use of the border die.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet card Barbara! And the faux crochet border is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The colors you used are dreamy ! great card

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness, this has such a warm and cozy feel to it. I adore your coloring and the choice of papers with the stamp. I can't tell you how pretty I think her blanket is...love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful, vintage bedroom you've created by paper-piecing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is darling Barbara! I LOVE the wallpaper! So cute! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. look forward to getting this so I can make a cute bedroom scene like you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastic Barbara. That background paper goes great with this set.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so cute! I love all the layers of paper you used on this, it's fabulous! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awwww is right!!!! She looks so comfy in that sweet little room that you created!!!! TOTALLY LOVE IT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. woohooo!! lovely card!! look at all the paper piecing!!!

    jennik

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a sweet card! I love colors and papers you chose. :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oooh, unexpected but awesome color combo

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is such a beautiful card. Love your choice of colors and papers.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Barb I love the warmth of the in your paper choice and especially in the paper piecing-fantastic results!

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a beautiful bedroom and bedspread. Very creative. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fabulous piecing! And I love those little twill tabs! Super cute, Barbara!

    ReplyDelete
  26. The greens really add beauty to this card! Such a sweet image and I love all your extra touches!
    *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  27. so super sweet- love her paper pieced scene!! the inside is darling too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...