Friday, November 07, 2014

MFT November Release Countdown, Day Five

countdown5_2014nov7

Hi, all, I’m back with MFT November Release Countdown, Day Five! Today we’re previewing Comfy Sweater Die-namics, Cozy Greetings, Sweater Stitch Background, and Jumbo Dot Cover-Up Die-namics.


NewReleaseCountdown_Day5

Comfy Sweater Die-namics is so cool! I love that it has two sizes and you can make the ribbing different colors from the body of the sweater—so clever!! My card started with a Black Licorice card stock base, then I added a layer of Sweet Tooth card stock stamped with Sweater Stitch Background and Black Licorice dye ink. I layered Sweet Tooth card stock cut with Jumbo Dot Cover-Up Die-namics on top. On a panel of Black Licorice card stock, I first stamped the sentiment from Cozy Greetings with Sweet Tooth pigment ink, then heat embossed with white embossing powder, then dry embossed with Jumbo Dot Cover-Up Die-namics and adhered it, then popped the whole thing up on the base.

Next I cut a piece of Razzle Berry card stock with Stitched Rounded Rectangle STAX Die-namics, dry embossed with Small Chevron Stripes stencil, then splattered it with MIX-ables Sheer Shimmer Mist. I tied around some black twine and popped it up on foam. I stamped a piece of Sweet Tooth card stock with Razzle Berry pigment ink and LJD Nordic Knits and cut it out with Comfy Sweater Die-namics, adding Sweet Tooth card stock for the ribbing accents. I popped that up on foam, as well, and finished off with some silver glitter enamel dots.

Another sentiment from Cozy Greetings was stamped on the inside with Black Licorice dye ink.


countdown5_2014nov7in

And there you have it! Day Five of MFT’s November Release Countdown! Thanks so much for stopping by! See you soon!

1CAS Supplies2



~Supplies~
Stamps:
Sweater Stitch Background, LJD Nordic Knits, Cozy Greetings (MFT)
Ink:
Razzle Berry pigment ink, Black Licorice dye ink, Sweet Tooth pigment ink (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Black Licorice card stock, Razzle Berry card stock (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Jumbo Dot Cover-Up Die-namics, Comfy Sweater Die-namics, Stitched Rounded Rectangle STAX Die-namics, Small Chevron Stripes stencil, MIX-ables Sheer Shimmer Mist (MFT); foam tape, black twine, glitter enamel dots


1CAS Signature2

14 comments:

  1. What a cute card, love the adorable sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stamping on the sweater with the flower standing out is nice. Your card makes me feel warm and cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card. I love the pattern you stamped on the sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a colorful and cozy card. I love all these warm sets! And they can be used for so many different occasions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore it ..
    Love it makes me want to wear a sweater
    but I'm in Calif and it's 80 outside ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute. I love all the texture you created with the new stamp sets!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you backed the jumbo dots die and your pretty sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the texture on the first card and I'm really loving the simple clean look on the second:0

    ReplyDelete
  9. wonderful textures and beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wicked sweater card!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...