Monday, November 10, 2014

Sew Glad You’re My Friend–MFT November Release Countdown, Day Two

countdown2_2014nov10

It’s getting close! MFT November release is tomorrow night!!! Welcome to Day Two of the Release Countdown where we’re previewing Pinking Edge Square STAX Die-namics MSTN Stitched with Love, MSTN Stitched with Love Die-namics, and Christmas Tree Cutout Die-namics, last month’s Free With $60 set. Be sure to check out the MFT Blog for all of today’s details.


NewReleaseCountdown_Day2
I love this new Miss Tiina set! I used to sew a lot and since paper crafting has taken over I get to combine the two with this set! My card started with a Primitive White card stock base. I stamped up some Colorful Stripes Background paper on more Primitive White card stock using Lemon Drop pigment ink, Black Licorice pigment ink, Razzle Berry pigment ink, and Sour Apple pigment ink—I wanted to see what the colors would look like since they’re more subtle than dye or hybrid ink and I love the look!

Next I cut another piece of Primitive White card stock with November’s Free With $60 set, Stitched Scallop Edges Die-namics. There are three sizes and they make the sweetest scalloped edges! I added another layer cut from Black Licorice card stock and a strip of the stamped stripes. I stamped the sentiments, from MSTN Stitched With Love with Black Licorice pigment ink and popped it all up on foam on my base. I cut Black Licorice card stock with Pinking Edge Square STAX Die-namics and stamped it with Whip Cream pigment ink and Swiss Dots Background and adhered it to my card. I cut three spools from MSTN Stitched With Love Die-namics, stamped the coordinating stamps and did some shading with Copic markers before popping them up on foam. I cut the needle from silver mirror card stock and “threaded” it :)

More images from MSTN Stitched With Love were stamped on the inside.


countdown2_2014nov10in


That’s all for today! Thanks so much for stopping by—hope to see you back tomorrow for the last day of November Release Countdown!


1CAS Supplies2



~Supplies~
Stamps:
MSTN Stitched With Love, Swiss Dots Background, Plaid Builder Background (MFT)
Ink:
Lemon Drop pigment ink, Black Licorice pigment ink, Razzle Berry pigment ink, Sour Apple pigment ink, Whip Cream pigment ink (MFT)
Paper:
Primitive White card stock, Black Licorice card stock (MFT); silver mirror card stock
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
MSTN Stitched With Love Die-namics, Pinking Edge Square STAX Die-namics, Stitched Scallop Edges Die-namics (MFT); foam tape, Copic markers

1CAS Signature2

20 comments:

  1. So very fun!! What details this set includes. You can pick your color of thread? I love it. Your card is super cute and the colors are very nice together. Wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stitched scallop dies!! MFT you're killing me! How on earth am I going to resist those ?? Love your card Barbara - the stripes are fabbo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sew cute, love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome thread/spool card...the spools look 3D...they pop off the page. I always enjoy looking at your creations. You're very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card...my wish list is growing everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card you made with the sew stamp set. Must have this new set.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card and a wonderful new set!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable and love the design and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the border paper you created with the stitched scalloped edge. Great together.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome! I love the touch of black, it really makes the focal image stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both of these are just adorable. I love the colors you used for the spools on the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really cute Barb -- from another sewer -- and I love the needle from the mirror paper~!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love both cards but especially the first one. It looks so real!! thanks

    ReplyDelete
  14. ooooo, BAR! this is awesome. LOVE that you used the stamp for the thread, it looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the design on your card. These new stamps and die cuts look awesome. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm so sad. Its almost over so cute

    ReplyDelete
  17. More greatness! Look at that needle!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...