Saturday, November 15, 2014

Have a Cool Day–C4C # 262

C4C262_2014nov15


Hi, all, and welcome to this week’s
Crazy 4 Challenges! It’s sketch challenge week and I really love this sketch!


C4C262
I started with a Sweet Tooth card stock base, then added a Sweet Tooth card stock panel on which I stenciled some Wild Cherry dye ink through Small Chevron Stripes stencil. I didn’t know if it would do OK on regular card stock or not but I tried to keep my water brush on the dry side and it did great! I love the free-hand look I get with this technique. Next, I stamped LJD Nordic Knits on Sweet Tooth card stock with Berrylicious dye ink and cut it out with Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics and adhered it. I stamped up another image from LJD Nordic Knits using Grout Gray dye ink and also cut that out with Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics and popped it up on foam. I cut the smaller polar bear from BB Cool Day from X-Press It Blending Card and stamped the coordinating image from BB Cool Day with Black Licorice hybrid ink and colored it with Copic markers. I popped that up, as well on the circle. I did the same with the mittens image, only I heat embossed a tiny snowflake on each mitten and placed a Copic-colored gem in the center.

Another sentiment from BB Cool Day was stamped on the inside.

C4C262_2014nov15in

And that's it! Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has for you, including our November Guest Designer, Tanya Adams!

THEN, you know what to do--we'd love to have you come along and play with us. Just do your thing with the challenge and link it to Mr. Linky on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Please link directly to your project. And, if you upload to a public gallery, please use the key word C4C262.

Thanks so much for stopping by today—see you soon!


1CAS Supplies2




~Supplies~
Stamps:
BB Cool Day, LJD Nordic Knits (MFT)
Ink:
Grout Gray dye ink, Wild Cherry dye ink, Berrylicious dye ink, Black Licorice hybrid ink (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, X-Press It Blending Card (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics, BB Cool Day Die-namics, Small Chevron Stripes stencil (MFT); foam tape, water brush, Copic markers, sequins, clear gems, white embossing powder

1CAS Signature2

2 comments:

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...