Tuesday, November 11, 2014

MFT November Release Countdown, Day One

countdown1_2014nov11

It’s here! Today is the last day of MFT’s November Release Countdown and tonight at 10 pm you will be able to purchase all the awesome products we’ve been previewing this week! Today we’re showing you LLD All-Star High Top Die-namics, LLD Be Original, Arrows Abound Stencil, Stitched Scallop Edges Die-namics – Free with $60. Be sure to get all the details on the MFT Blog!


NewReleaseCountdown_Day1

I had so much fun with this card! Laina’s designs are always so perfect. She always gets every little detail just right and I always smile as I’m checking out new products from her—I know they’re going to be so cool!

So, my card started with a Kraft card stock base. Then, on a piece of water color paper, I stenciled Paver Red dye ink, Factory Green dye ink, and Safety Orange dye ink through Arrows Abound stencil. I matted it with Black Licorice card stock to ground it and popped it up on the base. Next I added a panel of Primitive White card stock dry embossed with Small Chevron Stripes stencil and added the sentiment, from LLD Be Original, stamped with Black Licorice dye ink on Kraft card stock. I added a narrow strip of Paver Red card stock to pull the colors together.

Then I created my high top. It is so CUTE, people!! Just what you will need for all those young man cards—or older men, for that matter, LOL! PLUS, can you imagine it in PINK!! I totally can, LOL! OK, onward. I cut the main part of the shoe from Factory Green card stock and added the extra sole pieces cut from Whip Cream card stock, Black Licorice card stock, and Safety Orange card stock. The logo circle was cut from Whip Cream card stock, stamped with Paver Red dye ink, and I added a Safety Orange star. I added silver metallic card stock eyelets and threaded the shoe with hemp cord. I ADORE this shoe, LOL!! I popped it up on foam and finished off with some Black Licorice card stock stars, cut with Sun, Moon, & Stars Die-namics.

On the inside is another sentiment from LLD Be Original and more stars.


countdown1_2014nov11in


And that’s all I have for you for now! Thanks so much for stopping by today—hope to see you back tonight at 10pm for my New Product Launch post!


1CAS Supplies2



~Supplies~
Stamps:
LLD Be Original (MFT)
Ink:
Paver Red dye ink, Safety Orange dye ink, Factory Green dye ink, Black Licorice dye ink (MFT)
Paper:
Kraft card stock, Whip Cream card stock, Paver Red card stock, Factory Green card stock, Safety Orange card stock, Black Licorice card stock, Primitive White card stock (MFT); water color paper, silver metallic card stock (SU!)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
LLD All-Star High Tops Die-namics, Sun, Moon, & Stars Die-namics, Arrows Abound stencil, Small Chevron Stripes stencil, hemp cord (MFT); foam tape, water brush

1CAS Signature2

15 comments:

  1. what a wonderful beautiful card perfect colors while hoping for this great template !! lovingly petra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors you used on your cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card! Love this set....my wallet is shrinking more and more each day of this release! Thank you for all your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bar, this is great! I love this sneaker!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my seriously? Another cute set? And this one is so cute for more guy options! Nice card and well done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a wonderful card! There are so many neat details on that sneaker die.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun, fun, fun... love the sneakers and those arrows in the background. Great card Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the arty look of the stencil background. Great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the color combinations you chose. What a great die and stamp set duo. Love the colorful stenciled background too

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic card and I love how you created the background and combination of colors plus a terrific sneaker!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is so nice, the colors and sentiments are really great. Thanks for sharing your idea with us.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...