Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Happy Birthday–MFTWSC #203 + In the Background Video

MFTWSC203_2014nov19


Hey, there! It’s Wednesday noon so it must be time for this week’s
MFTWSC! Are you ready? Here’s this week’s sketch. All of the details about the sketch challenge are available on the MFT blog as well as in the weekly newsletter. The Design Team will be on hand to provide plenty of inspiration to get you started.

MFT_WSC_203 
Today I’m also sharing a video showing how I mix up my ink spray and how I make the splattered backgrounds. In this video I also show how I constructed today’s card. To view it, either click on the button below or you can watch in HD
HERE on my YouTube channel.


Here’s a quick run-through of how I made this card, too. I started with a Kraft card stock base, then I added my splatter layer, done on Primitive White card stock. I added a Pierced Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics cut from Kraft card stock, a piece of Primitive White card stock stamped with Spotlight Sentiments and Kraft ink, and a gift accent using LJD Celebrate You and LJD Celebrate You Die-namics in Paver Red dye ink and Jellybean Green dye ink.

A sentiment from LJD Birthday Greetings was stamped on the inside with Paver Red dye ink.


MFTWSC203_2014nov19in

And that’s all for today! Thanks so much for stopping by—see you again soon!


1CAS Supplies2



~Supplies~
Stamps:
LJD Celebrate You, LJD Birthday Greetings, Spotlight Sentiments (MFT)
Ink:
Paver Red dye ink, Kraft dye ink, Jellybean Green dye ink, Paver Red dye ink refill, Jellybean Green dye ink refill, Kraft dye ink refill (MFT)
Paper:
Primitive White card stock, Kraft card stock (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
LJD Celebrate You Die-namics, Pierced Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics, MIX-ables Sheer Shimmer Mist (MFT); Corner Chomper, foam tape, Mini Mister, enamel dots

1CAS Signature2

1 comment:

  1. love the birthday card thank you for showing how to use them inks have great craft week thankgiveing almost here and so is christmas when making cards make few more just mail to then who a care home or who is faceing something in there life it means so much to them and you be blessing your on slef with makeing cards for others

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...